• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob from Tx

soldierman79

Hey y'all.
I don't own a M1009 yet but I'm trying hard to find one. ;) Been doing some looking on craigslist and Government Liquidation and such. I've been educating myself here from y'alls expierence.
A little about me.
I live in central Tx as a Medic, been in the Army for 12 years and counting. I own 10 acres just south of Bandera and I think a CUCV oughta crawl around them hills just fine.
Thanks and take care.

Last edited:

combatmech

Welcome to the OD green insanity from a displaced Texan!! This is such a great group of people from all walks of life. A ton of current and retired military.
You will find a wealth of information here on Steel Soldiers. Welcome aboard and good luck with your search.

txmytx_catahoula

Welcome from Southeast Texas. Good luck on the search for your m1009! I sure like mine! I'm in the central Tx area a couple times each year, so if you need anything picked up from this way and transport that way, let me know.