• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

kc4wd

I don't think there is a map of the campground. There are trail maps avalible at the store where you get your pass for Uwharrie. Last time I was at Uwharrie it was $5 I'll see if I can find a printable map and post it here. If I'm avalible to go Friday, I can guide a group and may ride with you. I can't go on Sat. because I'm doing the MV games.

Here ya go....http://cnc4x4.org/trails/uwharrie.gif

Last edited:

MDSA

One week!

We have Dwight, Allen, Dan, Brandon and me meeting at exit #116 off I-40 at 7am next Friday.

What about you Statesville guys? We need to know what exits to pull over at.

I've got the M37 ready. Have not had a chance to PM the Deuce yet.

CGarbee

I've been getting PM's about food for the weekend (I think that I have responded to everyone who has...). I'll post up a list of folks this weekend so that everyone can check to make sure that you are on the list...
Still plenty of time to sign up for foodservice... :)

100acre

I've been getting PM's about food for the weekend (I think that I have responded to everyone who has...). I'll post up a list of folks this weekend so that everyone can check to make sure that you are on the list...
Still plenty of time to sign up for foodservice... :)
I cannot remember so if not please sign me up. thanks

Chuck76

well, I'm undeceided on parting with my 96f250 7.3 powerstroke ( ongoing 10yr project ) and moving to something else ... really wanting a M35a2 and "bob" it. Figure the best way to make a somewhat educated decesion, is to attend and talk to some owners....

wb1895

Well, It looks as though I am only going to be able to attend for a couple of hours Friday evening. I have explicit instructions that I am to attend ALL Easter events that involve our family......:evil:

With that said, I have access to ALOT of free wood scraps for fire wood. Does anybody need/want me to bring some down?? I already have Neil on the list.

kc4wd

At least you can come out for a while. This is just one of the negatives of having it on a holiday weekend. Good thing it is almost next door to you. Look me up while your there. KC

onegmjack

Well it is getting close to NC Rally and convoy time.Will be leaving Kingsport at 11pm,will pick up truck in Gray.Anyone still planning to convoy let me know where to stop and about wnat time.Plan on leaving Gray at 12.Dwight

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks