• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina

ncfirefighter140

FiremanPhil
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there just a North Carolina group on here. If not would there be anyone interested in joining if one was one? And if permitted to have it on here.

ncfirefighter Southeastern North Carolina

M35A2
5ton soon

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Charlotte, M936 Wrecker. Just got it about a month ago. April 12th seems so long ago. Been greasing and oiling and checking things in general. Not sure that I am quite ready for a road trip yet but that will happen soon I hope. Been around the block a few times. Currently replacing a hydraulic hose that was real exciting. Rain here has slowed my progress.

There is an Air Show at the Monroe NC airport. This year on November 7th, 2020 (Cancelled because of the WooFlu). There is always a large contingent of MV's on display. Not sure what group it is that arranges that - but I can gather information if anybody is interested in attending. Most of the vehicles I have seen are WWII vintage but until recently - I didn't have the "green fever" so I may be more observant this year ;-)

Last edited:

pevrs114

Charlotte, M936 Wrecker. Just got it about a month ago. April 12th seems so long ago. Been greasing and oiling and checking things in general. Not sure that I am quite ready for a road trip yet but that will happen soon I hope. Been around the block a few times. Currently replacing a hydraulic hose that was real exciting. Rain here has slowed my progress.

There is an Air Show at the Monroe NC airport. This year on November 7th, 2020. There is always a large contingent of MV's on display. Not sure what group it is that arranges that - but I can gather information if anybody is interested in attending. Most of the vehicles I have seen are WWII vintage but until recently - I didn't have the "green fever" so I may be more observant this year ;-)
I am in Monroe, I saw a guy on 601 who has an M936A1.

My uncle was a Mullaney from Charlotte.

If you need any help wrenching, just holler.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks