• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not A STUD anymore

sermis

You could have said, well sure, maybe, most likley, hopefuly, aaaaaaahhhhh.
I knew the answer but did not wnt to hear it.

Westech

CPL
if there is room on the back side use a bolt and a washer to hold it together. I have done that many times on old GM manifolds in my shops that brake off a ear.

sermis

Well I pulled the manifold off. Used a nickle rod to weld the broken ear back on. Drilled it out. put a bolt in and then welded the bolt in place.
It got dark when I reinstalled the turbo and the gasket moved on me so I had to take it back off and reinstall again.
The turbo was rebuilt by Ken so I don't think that is my problem.
I have checked the wheels and brakes and no heat issues but the truck does not have much top end power. 45-50 mph and loss of power on pulling hills. The in tank pump was not working and has been replaced. I have not changed filters but it will start in two or three turns. Any ideas for the lack of power. I never test drove the truck on the road when I picked it up in OK so I don't if the lack of power was turbo, filter, or something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks