• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not A STUD anymore

sermis

You could have said, well sure, maybe, most likley, hopefuly, aaaaaaahhhhh.
I knew the answer but did not wnt to hear it.

Westech

CPL
if there is room on the back side use a bolt and a washer to hold it together. I have done that many times on old GM manifolds in my shops that brake off a ear.

sermis

Well I pulled the manifold off. Used a nickle rod to weld the broken ear back on. Drilled it out. put a bolt in and then welded the bolt in place.
It got dark when I reinstalled the turbo and the gasket moved on me so I had to take it back off and reinstall again.
The turbo was rebuilt by Ken so I don't think that is my problem.
I have checked the wheels and brakes and no heat issues but the truck does not have much top end power. 45-50 mph and loss of power on pulling hills. The in tank pump was not working and has been replaced. I have not changed filters but it will start in two or three turns. Any ideas for the lack of power. I never test drove the truck on the road when I picked it up in OK so I don't if the lack of power was turbo, filter, or something else.