• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now I have seen it all!!!

mojeeper

Never seen a cumminGs engine. But my dodge does have a Cummins engine in it. :lol:
well thats the way my day has been someone smacked the mirror on my truck and will not pay for it I can't even give any one hard time with out it bitting me in the butt rofl

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just messing with you. On my other site (cumminsforum.com) that's fighting words to people. :grd:

BTW, I didn't buy my truck because it was made by Dodge...:cool:

mojeeper

Just messing with you. On my other site (cumminsforum.com) that's fighting words to people. :grd:

BTW, I didn't buy my truck because it was made by Dodge...:cool:
it's a good thing we all don't like the same thing the world would be very boring and pricy

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ashamed to admit i don't know anything at all about the multi-fuel, would a multi-fuel in a CUCV be feasible? I find the idea strangely compelling somehow. My wild-assed first guess would be that it would have to be done on a 1008 platform. Please elaborate on this!
Let us always remember.....

ANYTHING that the mind of man can Concieve and Believe, he can Achieve :!:

... but does that make a multi-fuel engine powered CUCV feasible, possible, socially accpetable or even ethical.... I doubt it. auarofl:driver:

That's why it would be FUN TO BUILD ! ! !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks