• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now lets see your truck in the snow

StreetbikeDepot

Anyone need tires chains? I have recently won a bunch of them on GL, its a shame since we don't usually get enough snow in Oklahoma to even need them. I'm sure they'll fit a duece although I havent fit them to a 900-20 yet, they do fit my 38.5's on my Jeep! They are 100"x18", adjustable by 5-6 links, can be shortened also. PM me if your interested.

armadillofz1

i've been off the track for the last few years. no money. sold the road race bike to pay bills. i have a dozen or so road bikes. i sold my last bike, KTM 690SM, to buy my deuce. i still have the supermoto race bike that i have tagged for the street too. vintage beemer, etc... wife says i had too many hobbies, so i got one more, MVs.

wvhillbilly

Storm hit the Greenbrier/Pocahontas County area around 2 p.m. 18 Dec. The following morning we woke up to 23" of powder. By the afternoon the snow total topped out at 28"
in Pocahontas County.

I started digging out at 9:30 am, and finished at 3:30. Took "Midlife Crisis to town for the "necessarys"(smokes and Natty Light!).

Are these the kind of pictures you are looking for?rofl:driver:

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're not fooling anybody here. You didn't really need supplies, you just needed to drive the truck.

:funny: I'll admit, I'd take 'er out for any excuse to cruise in the snow... which is the only excuse I would have since I neither drink nor smoke:!: The only other lack of a good excuse to do it is.... NO SNOW here in west Texas:cry:

All Y'all have fun in the snow and be safe:-D

91W350

It is hard to drive and take photo of your truck driving in the snow at the same time, unless you have a sidekick along...... worse than that, I cannot find the photo I took from the inside of my truck while driving in the falling snow... :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks