• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now lets see your truck in the snow

Mt Doom Field Owner

It's not much snow but it's all we get in Alabama so there! Anyway I love the way it sugared my baby down in whispy white lacey goodness. I didn't try to crank her saving this for a warmer day coming in just a short few more days. Here it can go from 20 degrees on Monday to 67 degrees by Thursday.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In NJ we were hit 3 times--about 2 feet sitting around--temp is in the 20s so I will not see these trucks for awhile
That's quite a motorpool you've collected:!:

I have a cousin in Bricktownship, and son/daughter-in-law/grandson in Neptune NJ:-D (and sisters closer to NYC in NJ) Next time I'm nearby I might see if you'll let me drive one of those beauties back to Texas:driver::!::jumpin:

Sorry Gang, but no truck in the snow pics here in west Texas :-(

mckeeranger

This is Deuce 1 in front of our frozen lake. The lake has around 4" of ice. The most I've ever seen on it was 6" a couple of years ago.

It might not be much to some of you guys in higher elevations, or up north, but it's pretty impressive for Kentucky.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Neil, that is hilarious.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks