• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now lets see your truck in the snow

PawnShopEd

Heres some of me and the deuce out we were pulling out cars and trucks everywhere 35+ and plow trucks everywhere lol. However one ford didn't fare so well the deuce broke the front frame on it and twisted it. I've got video we did of drifting and pullouts i'm still waiting to edit. Or check out my youtube channel PawnshopEd

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I never thought I would get to post in this thread either! we got close to 9in here at my place. After it got to 3 I went out and stuck a ruler in the roof of my pickup.

The wife and I went to a local parking lot with the m818, to see if we could do some donuts. It would break loose every once in a while, but it wasn't icy enough to really do it. Had a blast though!!!

Attachments

Capt.Marion

3" here in Alpha-tucky. We drove backwards through the system the whole way down I85 from Clemson back to Atlanta. Made it home just as it was getting nasty. Unfortunately no chance to play with the deuce in it. Just some purdy pictures.

Attachments

MDSA

Like everyone else we've had our share of snow. The 1st pic is from the first night of the 12/18 storm. My son followed me on my 4 wheeler. The next pic is the next morning. Got the Deuce out and drove through 9.5" with minimal slipping. The road pics are from the 1/29 storm. Not as much snow. Roads cleared sooner.

Attachments

91W350

The big snow storms have been blowing by us north and south. We have not had a really good one for some time. I for one, am enjoying seeing all of these photos. Thanks, Glen

airmech3839

Here are some of mine after getting home from work....they let us go home early due to the lack of road clearing... didnt hurt our boss was going home and almost slid in a ditch in his big 4x4 truck...hehehehe......only down side to the deuce was the wipers quit working and I had to ride with the window down and wipe window clear about every mile on the way home... we got 6 inches most in a long time....useually it doesnt even stick!!! this was awesome!! Wish it could have stayed longer than it did.....kids have never seen this much snow before...they only got one good day in it!!

Tracy

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks