• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now that looks better.

Lonesome715

I have one with big tires, but I do not like it as much.

I was going to stencil in bang after the GANG parts.

I would not say I am a purist, but I do prefer them looking like this.

Josh

i think singles would look better if the rims were fliped so the dish part was on the outside. they just dont look right to me when the rim sticks out further then the tire. hence why i will never get rid of my duals, except for some Hemtt rims with 395's.

Josh

id love to see a deuce with 1100 XLs with duals. ive seen 5tons with them, and with them singled in the back but i havent seen one with duals. i think that would look sick personally.

and yes the NDTs do look better on these trucks then road tires. least to me.

Last edited:

bassetdeuce

id love to see a deuce with 1100 XLs with duals. ive seen 5tons with them, and with them singled in the back but i havent seen one with duals. i think that would look sick personally.

and yes the NDTs do look better on these trucks the road tires. least to me.
Scrapman had a set up just like that on a deuce (10 new 11x20 Michelin XL). I don't think pictures would do it justice. Looks very tough.

wvhillbilly

The M35A2 was designed to be a "10-Wheeler" and I think they should stay that way!!!
I'm a purist in that respect. I want to increase the snow/ice performance of my M35A2 for WV winters. After research, I have decided that I am going to buy CHAINS for my truck. They are CHEAPER than new tires (of any design), and can be mounted as needed. :idea:
Chains make this truck more versatile in my opinion. May take some time and effort to mount chains, but I am not lazy:wink:, plus I dont like the idea of spending 2K-3K for tires I do not need year round. I bought my M35A2 to do its job the way IT WAS INTENDED!:soapbox:
My feeling is: Equip your truck CORRECTLY for a task and it will ACCOMPLISH that task to your satisfaction. Lastly, KNOW YOUR TRUCK'S LIMITATIONS!!! These trucks are an OFF-ROAD truck with the ability to be used ON-ROAD!

P.S. An M35A2 looks like CRAP singled out!!!:roll:

bassetdeuce

Meh, for the A2s I like both. I have both. My green one has dualled 9x20 and my sand one has singled 11x20. For me, greeny is a better work truck, while sandy is a better play-in-the-woods truck.

If we are talking A3s, those are Oooogly no matter how they are set up.
:beer: