• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now this is my kinda bob deuce!

Elwenil

It looks interesting but I bet the thing is hard to turn with all that rubber in the rear fighting you. I also don't like the fuel tank in the bed, even though there isn't a whole lot of alternatives. I would hate to have to climb up in the bed with a fuel hose every time I stopped for fuel.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You gotta admit, the fact that there are lots of good deuces available these days leads people to invent some interesting MV variants! I like it!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I bet the wheelbase is close to that of a 275.
IMO shafts w/ double cardon joints could deal with the angles during articulation

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a thought, but perhaps it started out life as a -275 tractor? If so, I doubt there would be any problems with the flexing...

markaroe

Love it! This was one of my thoughts also. Just as much work as a single bob though.

I bet it'll crawl over most anything.

Put a Step tank on it!

I want to know about the axle articulation,
does the drive shaft drop out if they move too much?

Love the roll bar. I want to build one so the cross member rolls the lights down when not in use.

Where would you find a 275 tractor today, I haven't seen one.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks