• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ocala National forest Trail ride

Azimuth

Regrettably, my deuce is out for R&R (Repair and Refurbishment) for the next month at least. Replacing rubber windshield gasket, also on the doors. Pulling the trigger on the A/C. Maybe a refit of the seats. I needed to work on the new truck and now was as good a time as any. It's just bad timing. I will be looking forward to joining the next trail ride when I'm up and running again. I didn't buy this Deuce because it's good on the road. Ramble on.

Jon

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Trail Ride is this Saturday. PLEASE RSVP ASAP if you plan on attending by posting on this thread or by sending me a PM. You can also call Lindsay. He needs a head count.

THANK YOU!!! :)

Lindsaym151

Vinny , great to hear from you!!!!!!
Its not Alexander butclose, the one that used to have a swing im told. Its on a hard 2 track road near the wild life preserve.Do you want to jump in? Couldn't be farther from your house! Running the south east part of the forest!(445 south to SR 42)call me if you want to join up! leaving my house at 0900 hrs will be at ATV parking on 445 @ 945 , center of paisley at noon, My cell 386 479 9644 call me Ill be up AT 0630 would love to see you ! Party at my house after words!

Get your ass here!

TacticalDoc

sorry but I wont be able to make it. I picked up a Marine 5 Ton with water fording kit, lockers and PTO/hydraulics but one of the seals is leaking bad and some oil is coming out of the air filter. The one axle seal that is leaking is the one the guy who a purchased it from worked on. HE must have messed it up. Most likely the fording kit is still sending pressure even though I was told it was turned off. Anyway I ordered the seals and they should be here in 3 days. I hope I can get to the next one.

Lindsaym151

I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY PICTURES, nor WILL I BE HAVING ANY MORE TRAIL RIDES, THAT I ORGANIZE FOR OTHERS!
I went to a lot of work to organize this event. I had one truck show up. Rayzor, who is welcome any time at my house!
The rest of you well go take your own pics !

ODDBALL007

I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY PICTURES, nor WILL I BE HAVING ANY MORE TRAIL RIDES, THAT I ORGANIZE FOR OTHERS!
I went to a lot of work to organize this event. I had one truck show up. Rayzor, who is welcome any time at my house!
The rest of you well go take your own pics !
Dang dude. Im sorry I couldnt make it. I wantes to but had priors. U mean odfever didnt show?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't make it. :-( My wife and daughter were sick and I had to stay home to take care of them. I REALLY wanted to go; even had the bags packed, the maps ready to go, and the CUCV loaded up with fuel and folding chairs.

Lindsay - please don't let the lack of turnout get you down. I spent years organizing events for another club and had very little participation. It was frustrating at times, but I kept trying. Please don't give up so easily. I'm here and I will support you! [thumbzup]

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I for one always enjoy the pictures that have been posted in the past from the Florida swamp runs. I live too far away so I will never be able to participate. I was really looking forward to seeing pictures of the technical course that you made on your property. I guess I won't see that unless you are willing to email them to me.

Bert

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mmeridith - I send out PM's when we have an event taking place around the Central Florida area. I'll keep you posted, but please keep checking the Upcoming Events section in case you don't get the PM.

:)

Triple C

Sorry to hear about your lack of participation Lindsaym151 but I am not surprised. We run into the same thing at church all the time. People are so busy now it is hard to get a group together for anything it seems. I don't know if it matters to you but there are a lot of us who live too far away to participate that really enjoyed following the progress in your thread and admire the work you put into the process. You may not have had the turnout you expected but you had a big "silent" following for sure. Thanks for the thread and the effort.

mmeridith

Events

I am subscribed to the events forum now... getting all new events & updates.
THANKS

mmeridith - I send out PM's when we have an event taking place around the Central Florida area. I'll keep you posted, but please keep checking the Upcoming Events section in case you don't get the PM.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks