• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oddball express ii

A

A/C Cages

A/C I wished you lived close to me.

Im glad I dont, its hotter in TX then here in FL. lol
But if you are ever here in FL, come on over.

Oh and Oddball,,,, Shes bringing more home tonight but on the first week of Aug, she will have a large shipment coming in. So there should be alot more then.

ODDBALL007

Jon i thank you my friend.. As far as bringing trailer over wow too much work,., Tinman i only have 1 eye and on top of that i dont know how to weld. I tried brazing a radiator once and ended up with a bigger hole then i started with. I dont clock my time i am jus looking for easy cost effective fixes is all. Thanks Tinman

A

A/C Cages

Whine whine whine,,,, boohoooo... Dont give me those excuses that you dont know how to weld, all you have to do is call me, have me bring a welder, and weld it for you... wow that was hard huh? lol

Besides, it would be easier to just use the LabMetal on it. Squich it in like putty, smooth it off on the outside, wait for it to dry, grind it smooth, paint,, you are done. You can do that with your 1 eye closed too .lol

ODDBALL007

Whine whine whine,,,, boohoooo... Dont give me those excuses that you dont know how to weld, all you have to do is call me, have me bring a welder, and weld it for you... wow that was hard huh? lol

Besides, it would be easier to just use the LabMetal on it. Squich it in like putty, smooth it off on the outside, wait for it to dry, grind it smooth, paint,, you are done. You can do that with your 1 eye closed too .lol
who is whinning.. I woodnt ask you to do that. **** u cant even drive a 5 ton anymore lol anywasy the bolts were the easiest and when i paint the whole trailer u wont even notice them

A

A/C Cages

Ahhh you are always whining, lol
I can weld, I can drive, I can crash..oops did I say that last one out loud? lol
Well now you know ahead of time, if you need the LabMetal or the welders, plasma cutters, or my shop. Just yell.
You should come over Friday, Watch dumb and dumber on the forklifts trying to put my 109 box back onto the truck. lol Its going to be commical. Im still thinking about asking West Crane to come over and throw it back up there for me instead of using the forklifts.
I still need to sell that flatbed on have on the back of it. I dont want it to go to waste.

A

A/C Cages

I forgot to show you the top of the trailer I (oops) put a hole into. I patched the hole with the Labmetal and then sealed the whole roof with this... Lanco 5-Gallon Ultra-Siliconizer Roof Sealer - RC905-2 at The Home Depot
That was 6 years ago and it still in great shape. Never leaks. and helps keep the inside of the trailer cool.
I also put a layer of this on the wood floor of another open trailer I use to haul cages in. It kep tt he wood from rotting but also makes it so its not slippery espically when when. I busted my butt once on that trailer slipping on the wet wood...
Might be help in sealing your roof after you patch it??? Oh and you can paint this too in case you want a green roof instead of a cool white roof.

A

A/C Cages

Do you need a small RV sink? I have 2 stainless steel ones here that came out of a conssesion stand.

ODDBALL007

no thank you on the sink. I have a full size pedestal sink going in. When i start to do the roof on the OE2 i will call you .. Right now i need to get my cutoff tool out and cut the rivites exposed on the inside then can pull the layer they rivited on and all that crazy concrete looking fill they put inside of it

A

A/C Cages

Oh hey, I forgot to mention when you called me today that besides the 2" and the 2.5" thick styrefoam I also have tht really heavy duty 1/2" corrugated cardboard.
My friends use it to lay on under vehicles and they last forever. They are LARGE too. I have sheets of this.

Is there anything you need for the ODII? I might have it here at the shop??? You seen the piles over things everywhere there. lol

A

A/C Cages

I want some!!

You want some what? Sanity? You know both Oddball and I cant afford to give any of that away since we dont have any to start with. lol

Styrefoam? thickness?
Cardbaord?
Women? oh wait, I wasnt giving those away...

A

A/C Cages

Well make a hot knife and cut that other thick foam down. Then you all will have plenty of foam.
Oh and I found more of it in the back of the antique truck and also at my house in Shed #3. I think shed #2 has some in it too but there are still fence panels leaning up against the door.

ODDBALL007

ok over the weekend i decided to butcher the roof.. This was a job for on some panels they had 3 layers of metal and some crazy rock bondo which dulls blades real fast. ZI used a cordless sawzall and went to town. Here ae\re some pics. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A SKYLIGHT????? Last pics are of me stcking my head throught the roof and snapping pics of rayzer and my dog in the pond....

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Sorry I missed your call, been busy at DRs
More foam will be here on Wed for your insulation of the trailer,,,, not like it matters with a huge hole in its roof....lol

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good Chris. If I put my nose right on the screen I can see what great progress you are making.... HAAA!!!!!

Skylights are good. I have two in my RV. They also let a lot of heat in when it's hot so I cut out some styrofoam pieces to fit inside the frame. Makes a lot of difference in cooling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks