• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok.
Is there a max amount of wood?
Actually, there may be. Since we practice packing out what we pack in, we don't want more than we can burn. JW4x4 and myself have some experience with gauging this.
If we start the fire Wednesday, we would probably be limited to a couple of tri-axle dump truck loads using a fire pit about 6' in diameter. Of course there will be other folks with camp fires so some wood could go there.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Now that things have calmed down some, I wanted to my thanks to some folks that really helped me out with various things at the rally. For some the efforts were of a classified and/or vastly widespread nature that I couldn't cover everything they did.

Clint, Gimp, Dave, Kenny, Drew, Drew, Zebedee, ClintoGF, SWBradley, SCSGG4--thanks for the smoking hot deal, Chief919 for the great trades.

Floridason!! did a huge favor and refused to take any compensation for bringing O2 and Acet cylinders for my Common 1.

TWright and Nancy for continuing to be caretaker to my crap...I mean high quality surplus.

And new member Ted (don't know the screen name) who pulled off a last minute deal that enormously lightened my load for the trip home.

Always good to see a lot of friends and catch up.

Probably forgot a few from the liquid refreshments bot then and tonight.

CUCVLOVER

Actually, there may be. Since we practice packing out what we pack in, we don't want more than we can burn. JW4x4 and myself have some experience with gauging this.
If we start the fire Wednesday, we would probably be limited to a couple of tri-axle dump truck loads using a fire pit about 6' in diameter. Of course there will be other folks with camp fires so some wood could go there.
So it would be ok if I bring a m101a2 up to the top of the sides with wood?
My dad heats his business with wood. We have two stoves to feed so there is plenty of wood. We will have some left over each spring and if I can I'll bring that.

Is the thread for next year up?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks