• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro and I made it back to DT at 2115. It was a grand sight, the Long Easy with all the lights on, towing Ferro's M109 and trailer with M37. I pulled in and shut the M814 down, and started drinking hard liquids.
So far, every thing is going well. Weather is great, maybe a touch coolish, but other than that, it's great. Here are the shots of the tow rig.IMGP0382.jpgIMGP0382.jpgIMGP0382.jpgIMGP0384.jpgIMGP0383.jpg

poppop

Mike, De and Jake are curious to know if you were involved in helping with the flooding in SC. De's Niece is going to school at USC and went home to Kansas to escape the flooding.

Jimma

Just put a new alternator / generator in the deuce yesterday to be able to drive it to the rally. I dont have a voltmeter. Can someone help me check the output from the new alternator / generator at the rally? My voltmeter on the dash is not working so Im not sure if its working correctly. Thanks for the help.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just put a new alternator / generator in the deuce yesterday to be able to drive it to the rally. I dont have a voltmeter. Can someone help me check the output from the new alternator / generator at the rally? My voltmeter on the dash is not working so Im not sure if its working correctly. Thanks for the help.
I'll bring a VOM or two.

TMNT

I'm loaded up and mostly just waiting on Michael to finish some school commitments. My plan is to roll out in the morning, but we might even sneak out late this afternoon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445360550.127687.jpg

MDSA

Had to get creative loading up a .50 gun case for CSM Davis. About 250 lbs, kids all grown and out of the house, neighbor doesn't get home till much later, but does that stop an old guy? Grey hair rules!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks