• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

rebelqwes87

Found out my IP was leaking. No problem! Just took it to Walkerhunter at Diesel Fuel Systems in Lawrenceville, Ga. And he took care of me. "Liberty" is ready for the ride now. See ya'll Friday!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445370983.145102.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445370993.877697.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445371003.678175.jpg

TMNT

Looks like we'll be sleeping at Durhamtown tonight! We just stopped in Covington for a few provisions and we're back on the road. ETA 19h30.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has DT brought out the wash stations yet? We left seven of them there last year with the proviso that they could use them the other 51 weeks of the year but all would be available for us when we came. If there are they stocked with soap and towels?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Al Harvey and clan just rolled in. I got in around 1500. Been busy ever since. Mike, from my vantage point I see one wash station.

AMGeneral

The goat and everything else but food is loaded,just a short trip to work in the AM for Ice and to run the dually/trailer across the scales and make sure I am not over my 24,000 lb tag limit.

I should be on the road no later than 0815. I should be at Durhamtown about 1300 or so.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has DT brought out the wash stations yet? We left seven of them there last year with the proviso that they could use them the other 51 weeks of the year but all would be available for us when we came. If there are they stocked with soap and towels?
They are here in the MKT spot. Most have soap and paper towels still I them.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I plan on hitting the road around 9am. Not wanting to get in traffic. Going to make a stop along the way. I suspect 2-ish for my ETA.

andy3

Good grief, I can't wait. I have to run into the office for a couple hours. Hope to be to DT by 4 pm now. If anyone needs anything let me know.

Csm Davis

Leaving out in the morning if all goes as planned. Rollcoal and I are going to roll together if anyone is ahead and needs anything or wants to convoy post up! Heading up 59 to Birmingham and over 20.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I left yesterday morning, but instead of a direct approach, I'm flanking to the north and coming down from the Smoky Mtns to confuse the Blackhawks that have been circling my trucks. I must have lost them in the mountains, cause I don't see them anymore. I should be on site around noon. Total trip will be around 1500 miles

I've got 2200-2500 lbs of towbars and other heavy stuff in the M101A2, and it has been travelling very well. The surge brake has really helped coming down some 7% and 8% mountain grades.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks