• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cash. Very few have the ability to accept plastic ( I can) and the internet access here is spotty

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How do the Tshirts look this year, any change on a front and back pic?
All new design for 2015. I'll have a thread up Sunday night or Monday night. Whatever's left over I can ship to buyers.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After my experience with Zout's Cookout T-shirt PB sent me, better save it for next year if its nice. XXL or bigger.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could only stop by for a few hours, but I had a great time today. Everyone was gracious and friendly as always. Thanks all for another spectacular Georgia Rally!

rmgill

Home here in Decatur, safe and sound. Need to wash the truck.

Thanks to the organizers for putting it all together. It was great to see everyone!

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welder1 and myself just made it back in. Had a great time as usual and already waiting for the dates to be announced for next year.
Just walked in the door. Now we have to unpack.

I'm going try and get the 2016 dates set this week. I really liked the rally being pushed back. Weather this year was far better.

JOECOOL48

The older I get, the more (sic)better time I have at the GA Rally, and the first one for me (RALLY) was more fun than I could have ever have guessed. So when you young folks that are already attending the rally reach my age I don't know if you will be able to physically and mentally have such a good time. I would like to thank everyone who bought or traded goods for camo support systems w/tripod. Thanks also to those that that I bought from, I got some really good deals. Did you know that a TA/312/pt telephone will work on 2 strands of electric fence wire over a mile and a half. My advice would be to unplug the electric fence charger first. I would like to thank those who worked so hard to make the rally what it is. I am sure they are already working on next years event.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep home too. Great time!!! Just remember I do not remember who or what might have happened and I will be useless as a witness.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
At the AO about 2:40, showered, shaved, the 105 "may" get unloaded tomorrow, good rally, got to meet a lot of people, visit with some old SSers that have become friends, Mr. Z was there so I could put a face to the Z, (sorta one of the highlights), meeting BIG jeff was also a highlight, all in all there was a LOT of GOOD people there, Thank You

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks