• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey wreckerman: what other recipies do you have???
Well.....just to name a few:

Smear of Deer
Swirl of Squirrel
Poodles and Noodles
Cat on a Hot Tin Plate
Dog on a Log (sheesh kabob)
Porcupine Pot Pie
Snake Steak on a Stake
Bad Luck Duck
Got Loose Goose
See Ya Later Gator

We have room for all God's creatures......right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

The Plantation diner is looking much more appealing these days!
Come on Kenny.....no guts...no glory.:razz:

Besides.....I been in your neck of the woods....you folks will eat anything.

GoldComet6

Well.....just to name a few:

Smear of Deer
Swirl of Squirrel
Poodles and Noodles
Cat on a Hot Tin Plate
Dog on a Log (sheesh kabob)
Porcupine Pot Pie
Snake Steak on a Stake
Bad Luck Duck
Got Loose Goose
See Ya Later Gator

We have room for all God's creatures......right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Come on Kenny.....no guts...no glory.:razz:

Besides.....I been in your neck of the woods....you folks will eat anything.
WM....please update your cookbook to include these:

Coyote Cakes
Turtle Tacos
Black Bear & Black Eyed Peas
Wasscally Wabbit Waffles
Goundhog with Grits & Gravy
Wildboar Wafers
Fried Fox & French Fries
Crow Caserole
Baked Bat & Bean Buritos
and for desert - Chipmonk Cheese Cookies!!!

If you're coming to Georgia, you must become acclimated to our menu. These dishes can be served at any time during the day. It just depends on what "opportunity" presents itself in the road, or within rifle range.

Your Poodles and Noodles sounds pretty tempting...I'm guessing that's made with an alfredo sauce right???[thumbzup]

Trudge

hey guys i just moved to northern georgia , and was told to post here to introduce myself.....

id like to hook up with ppl near me and start working on building a truck again, as ive had to put mine in NY for sale..........

hope to see you guys at the rally or sooner!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hey guys i just moved to northern georgia , and was told to post here to introduce myself.....

id like to hook up with ppl near me and start working on building a truck again, as ive had to put mine in NY for sale..........

hope to see you guys at the rally or sooner!
I don't have a Deuce yet but Im working on it with a friend of mine.
My friend that told me about this sight has several trucks and jeeps he's working on. He always has parts for these things laying around he would be glad to help im sure!

poppop

Welcome to both you guys. Make the Rally and you won't be sorry. You don't have to have a truck to come, just the interest in these great vehicles.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im planning on it! Ed my friend he is suppose to be bringing his deuce or jeep down plus another friend Jim that’s on this forum will also be bringing his Deuce down. So for now I might not own one but I sure hope I will be able to go for a ride! I probably will be bringing a MGPTS tent to sleep in for the weekend, how about shower areas or bathrooms are there anyone side at this area or will we need to go MASH that weekend? :oops:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
how about shower areas or bathrooms are there anyone side at this area or will we need to go MASH that weekend? :oops:
Welcome to the site, streamline. clintogf and I are in Statham. You are welcome to swing by anytime to talk MV's.

The rally will have 2 porta potties in our field, provided by Durhamtown.

There are come community showers there, but I have never even seen them. They are mentioned on D-town's site and some member's here have used them. The RV's and cabins have showers as well.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I plan to arrive around lunch on friday.
I will only be bringing my truck, but it would be nice if my "spot" is big enough to park two trucks, side by side, parallel and right next to the main drag in a flat(ish) spot. (what can I say... I'm high maintenance)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joel, we know why you need such a spot and we will certainly find a way to accommodate you. For those that don't know, Joel has a knuckle boom and will be loading and unloading. It would be nice if folks requiring crane service could bring him a gallon or two of fuel.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It is best to come self sufficient Streamline...that's what the CAMO group does. Anything above basic survival needs is a boon.
Like the chow wagons (MKTs), porta potties, water points etc.
If you show up with a days rations you will have time to recon/locate survival...and luxury items:D

Then again...if you show up with absolutely nothing someone will help ya out!!

WARNING!!!! Stay away from the nekid feller running thru the coumpound wearing the flight helmet screaming...."deuces fer sale"!!
That would be Wreckerman....he's a heck of a good feller when he takes his meds, but once a year we hide them and turn him loose on North Georgia.
Women and kids are safe...ya just might have to yell "DON'T LOOK ETHEL"...sorta like Ray Stevens!:deadhorse:

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
:funny::funny:
It is best to come self sufficient Streamline...that's what the CAMO group does. Anything above basic survival needs is a boon.
Like the chow wagons (MKTs), porta potties, water points etc.
If you show up with a days rations you will have time to recon/locate survival...and luxury items:D

Then again...if you show up with absolutely nothing someone will help ya out!!

WARNING!!!! Stay away from the nekid feller running thru the coumpound wearing the flight helmet screaming...."deuces fer sale"!!
That would be Wreckerman....he's a heck of a good feller when he takes his meds, but once a year we hide them and turn him loose on North Georgia.
Women and kids are safe...ya just might have to yell "DON'T LOOK ETHEL"...sorta like Ray Stevens!:deadhorse:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:beer: That is definitely a funny post. But of course I don't know this fella yall speak of so I will have to wait till the rally to form an opinion...lol