• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Dad was a crane truck driver when he was in the Operating Engineers Union. Thanks for the pic and yes, there is a reason my Brother and I are drawn to operating heavy equipment.

:)

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To complement Wreckerman's 'So Sweet It'll Make Your Teeth Hurt' tea, we will have 'Local Free Range Bug Juice' Koolaid this year. Bring your nets so we'll have enough to keep up with the demand.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Will you folks be making the tea and bug juice with the same rain water as last year?
They said it was rain run off, don't remember ANY rain from WED to Sunday so not quite sure where they got the RUN OFF.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
They said it was rain run off, don't remember ANY rain from WED to Sunday so not quite sure where they got the RUN OFF.

Well ya see, there's this little white pipe that comes out of CAMO's M109 camper that's hooked to the sink and the...er...well...never mind!:whistle:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought they were skimming the top layer of the porta johns for the tea and bug juice.:mrgreen::jumpin::cookoo:

michigandon

My Dad was a crane truck driver when he was in the Operating Engineers Union. Thanks for the pic and yes, there is a reason my Brother and I are drawn to operating heavy equipment.

:)
My late Father was also a 30 year Operating Engineer, so I also enjoy getting behind the controls of that stuff whenever the opportunity presents itself..which doesn't seem to be very often these days. :(

Blythewoodjoe

All this talk of "operators" inspired me to finally post a video to youtube. It's a video of me loading concrete on my first bobbed deuce. I miss that truck. If you have nothing better to do, watch it. It's 10 minutes of your life you will not get back.

This is the truck I drove to the first big Georgia rally back in 2007. Oh, I miss that truck. By the way, I have been running this exact machine for 10 years now. I could scratch your head with it (although I wouldn't, that would be dangerous). The thumb is a must. I can pick up almost anything with it. Of couse it digs good too.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3ZYHpQioY[/media]

TMNT

That looks fun. My deuce has been alone since she left Clinto's house on December 31 last year. I hope she gets a chance to run with a heard at the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.