• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiterabbit

Remember the erector sets we hadwhen we were kids. Adam got the full size one for big kids![thumbzup][thumbzup]:grd:
Wonder how PO'd the wife would be if I drug that home? Hmmmmm:whistle: I supposed to be fixing/building her wla next!
Uggggh, I need a holiday! Save me a tent spot, one without four footed land mines please! :wink:

Makincold

If all goes as planned I'll have the cab plate and legs for my M66 ring mount on this weekend.
If I bring the ring can someone with a wrecker use the boom to lift the ring into place?
I arrive sometime Thursday and leave Sunday
Thanks![/QUOUTE With 3 wreckers, I am not sure that we can make that happen. When you arrive, please take a number. We might get to you Sunday afternoon.
OK Thanks for the heads up
I'll just leave it at home and work on another solution

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AMG, we are not sure that EVERYTHING is still on the trl. I am sure that some rust has departed the frame of the M543.

AMGeneral

AMG, we are not sure that EVERYTHING is still on the trl. I am sure that some rust has departed the frame of the M543.
Well,yeah,it left a couple big flakes here in the backyard.

All I could hear in my head while we were loading the wrecker bed was an old Johnny Cash song.........

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHniL8MyMM[/media]

Plus,after our "help" in getting the 915 and 270 in the backyard last night,this one comes to mind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxVJ471hyg

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Travel Warning:

For those traveling, county road 77 north of Durhamtown has paving construction going on it. It looks like it will be happening all week. There are flagmen on it and you will potentially have delays while they are doing the paving.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes indeed - now that we have how small this rally is supposidly becomming pretty well covered.

Coffee just hit the table - fresh brewed - Tigger getting his Hot Chocolate - Tinkerbell is much bigger - MD's DEUCE is huge as a pony this year - glad to see the little 4 footed arrivals getting here as well.

We got the road posters hung up for Clinto yesterday - I got PB totallyPO'd at me last night and preparing for a major arse whooping when he FINALLY arrives - called him on the cell here and passed the phone around the circle just to rub it in - I think he hung up on the second person.

Mike & WM - have you totally covered for full area you need and think you have set aside for your set up - it is a very nice area BTW you picked out previously - but its open for you SIR.

To get on wifi here - password for you folks is DIRTBIKER (lowercase) great coverage.

trying to download a program to get the pics off my cell.
Incorrecto yer elfactos amigo!! (Practicing my Spanish again).

I enjoyed talking to you, Tigger and Zout-2!! It sorta helped ease the "I wanna be there to pains"...for a few minutes.

When Deb was finished talking she said..OK see ya when ya get here and said "BYE" so I thought you guys were finished razzing me!!:shock:

Anyhoo...glad you folks are having a good time. I'm also glad the"CAMO Scout/Recon Team" blazed the trail and located/secured a good AO for the CAMO main body arriving sometime Wednesday afternoon.:beer:

zout

At this momento senior (somewhat spanish) there are TWO very large pork butts on the bbq out in the open on my tri stand cooker - roasting. I expect in about 6 to 8 hrs they will be mouth water succulent to munch on.

Just finished bacon and eggs - english muffins - besides the roasting fresh perculated coffee - the prelem rally crew doing their best - it would probably kill a lesser man having this much FUN

Ya all have a heap of catching up to do.
oops - gotta go toss some Mesquite wood on the coals.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
At this momento senior (somewhat spanish) there are TWO very large pork butts on the bbq out in the open on my tri stand cooker - roasting. I expect in about 6 to 8 hrs they will be mouth water succulent to munch on.

Just finished bacon and eggs - english muffins - besides the roasting fresh perculated coffee - the prelem rally crew doing their best - it would probably kill a lesser man having this much FUN

Ya all have a heap of catching up to do.
oops - gotta go toss some Mesquite wood on the coals.
Now wait a ****ing minute zout!!
I just clicked on your name and it said you were managing attachments....so where's the ****ing pics you ****er??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That could just mean, he's taking a leak...:oops:

Westech

CPL
Temper temper... Think someone needs a beer. Wait thats me! I am sitting in a tent...7500 more miles and I will be there. Just glad its not in a deuce... i would make it there next year.

zout

DH - still waiting to relay the message - still in the same spot.

Did I mention I just let John hear the chimpmunks singing bluegrass - I dou
bt he comes back over here now - it couild have been ELMO in his new endeavor of business - singing bluegrass.

I tried downloading PC STUDIO from samsung for my cel phone - ot got all done said I need admin auth to do it and gave me mp options to finish - dang it - camera loaded with pics and noi one to share them with - not givin gup - but dang by the time I get them loqded ya all will be here - ooooppppsss - did I mention pork butts are on the cooker and I gotta go tend them.r

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
DH - still waiting to relay the message - still in the same spot.

Did I mention I just let John hear the chimpmunks singing bluegrass - I dou
bt he comes back over here now - it couild have been ELMO in his new endeavor of business - singing bluegrass.

I tried downloading PC STUDIO from samsung for my cel phone - ot got all done said I need admin auth to do it and gave me mp options to finish - dang it - camera loaded with pics and noi one to share them with - not givin gup - but dang by the time I get them loqded ya all will be here - ooooppppsss - did I mention pork butts are on the cooker and I gotta go tend them.r
Dammit man!! Smart phones ain't much good without smart owners...don't ask how I know.:shock:

For years you've made fun of my cheap lil ole Kodac camera but by George that lil rascal sure has provided some pretty good pics for folks to see on here!

See...I wouldn't do you guys that way if the rolls were reversed! I would take all kinds of pics with my cheap lil Kodac then just slip the card in the laptop and post away!!

But NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do we NOT get pics...you keep enticing us with talk of yummy vittles being prepped.

I feel so discounted.

Guess I will just go drown my sorrows with cookies and milk before MB gets back from the store and makes brunch!:(:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.