• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimma

I don't think Cyclejay understands our humor. Jay, the guys and gals at this rally are like a big family. They will help you, bandage your wounds, tow your butt out of the mud and even feed you when you are hungry. All joking aside you will not find a better more hospitable group anywhere. You will have a blast and make lifelong friends at this rally.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cycle jay, we are all doing this from the comfort of our living rooms. So come on out, and you will be the only one here.

Of course we are here at Durham Town......:jumpin::cookoo:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cycle jay, we are all doing this from the comfort of our living rooms. So come on out, and you will be the only one here.

Of course we are here at Durham Town......:jumpin::cookoo:

CycleJay

Hi guys,

I am trying to understand the humor.

But with the way the world and some of the people in are these days.
Some times it is hard to tell when someone is being serious or joking...

I am weary of initiations/hazing, because some situations can some times
aggravate my medical condition. Then again, some foods and/or drinks
can aggravate it too.. So I always have to be careful, or else I end up
in a bad way.

3dAngus

CJ,
There aren't going to be any baby sitters there. If you're gonna act like a girly man, just stay home and you can read all about it. If you show up, first beer is on me. You worry to much.

wilfreeman

Bled the brakes on the Jeep today and took her on her final road test. Ready as she's ever going to be I guess. Tools, extra fluids and top are packed. Trailer lights are working now. I am planning on leaving out Wednesday morning if I can get everything else in order tomorrow.

Is there space that I can park my rig (not a camp site necessarily) until Friday when I move over to the camper?

I guess I'll have to check in at the office and pay what, $15/night?

Is the MKT going to be pumping out the chow by Wednesday, or do I need to bring my own?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ok guys....we are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Bama Lady is baking the last of the Official GA Rally cookies (I'm in charge of quality control).

I hooked the van/converter dolly up the the M927 and dayum it is loooooooooong.

I was going to do a test flight today but it was raining and I'm not completely sure I can get the leviathan back in the narrow azzed driveway I have.

Tomorrow will be interesting especially since I have to go thru Sodom South (otherwise known as Atlanta) on the way to the rally.

She is going to be slow going uphill but I'm hoping that once I get on the interstate she will plane out and fly right.

We should be SP'ing the LZ around 0800 in the AM.

ETA at FOB Durhamtown is around 1400 GA time.

Attachments

sandcobra164

Sand Cobra, Adam and I are taking the Long Easy into town to replace all hard liquids tomorrow. He intends to fill up the back with beer, so come on down. Right now, Ferro is dancing in the flames, and I am parlazed in the chair.
Awesome, I should survive on a 12 pack then. The back of the M814 loaded with beer????? Dang, ya'll must be expecting a rough crowd. My uncle did that once before but it was a Silverado. This is going to be one heck of a Rally!!!! Can't wait to get there!!!

CycleJay

Angus,

I am not trying to act like a girly man, I am just inquiring is all..
I am not worried either, just concerned with some of the talk, because I do not yet
fully understand some of the humor.
Thank you for the offer of the beer, but I cannot do beer since I am on meds.

I would not expect there to be any baby sitters there, unless they were brought by
the parents in attendence to watch their children, while they are in activities.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is there space that I can park my rig (not a camp site necessarily) until Friday when I move over to the camper?
Plenty of room for your truck. No problemo.

I guess I'll have to check in at the office and pay what, $15/night?
I believe it is now $20 per night, for 3 people. So you need to find 2 other people to split costs. It's kind of weird.

Is the MKT going to be pumping out the chow by Wednesday, or do I need to bring my own?
I can't remember rofl

CycleJay

re; Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Ok guys....we are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Bama Lady is baking the last of the Official GA Rally cookies (I'm in charge of quality control).

I hooked the van/converter dolly up the the M927 and dayum it is loooooooooong.

I was going to do a test flight today but it was raining and I'm not completely sure I can get the leviathan back in the narrow azzed driveway I have.

Tomorrow will be interesting especially since I have to go thru Sodom South (otherwise known as Atlanta) on the way to the rally.

She is going to be slow going uphill but I'm hoping that once I get on the interstate she will plane out and fly right.

We should be SP'ing the LZ around 0800 in the AM.

ETA at FOB Durhamtown is around 1400 GA time.
Holy cow Wreckerman,

You are right, that is long...

What are you hauling in that trailer, and deuce in the first place?

Don't believe in travelling light, do ya? LOL...

3dAngus

Not a black screen, it was a real video of Ferro backing his machine off the trailer with no cab, or, for that matter, nothing else. He had to stand up to drive it. It was way cool!

See if you can load it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.