• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Angus,

Thank you for the offer of the beer, but I cannot do beer since I am on meds.
That's usually the best time for me to do my meds. :)

Durhamtown has medical staff and they patrol the areas around the park. Tigger handles the stuff at the rally. I have bandaids on the back of my ATV in a small first aid kit.

I can download a few apps to my iPad for do it yourself surgery and I already have a cardiology app on it.

wilfreeman

Now that's a rig! GOD SPEED (and prayers) going through Atlanta - I don't like doing that in a car!

Thanks for the info Clinto! I'll pack some food and snacks and beverages just in case.

212sparky

Ok guys....we are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Bama Lady is baking the last of the Official GA Rally cookies (I'm in charge of quality control).

I hooked the van/converter dolly up the the M927 and dayum it is loooooooooong.

I was going to do a test flight today but it was raining and I'm not completely sure I can get the leviathan back in the narrow azzed driveway I have.

Tomorrow will be interesting especially since I have to go thru Sodom South (otherwise known as Atlanta) on the way to the rally.

She is going to be slow going uphill but I'm hoping that once I get on the interstate she will plane out and fly right.

We should be SP'ing the LZ around 0800 in the AM.

ETA at FOB Durhamtown is around 1400 GA time.
How many zip codes do you have on that thing? Do you get to vote in each zip code?

zout

Never mind CJ - I will get toally banned if I type what I really want to tell you after most of you last several idiotic posts.

I will say this - you need to stay home this week and sell that truck once and for all an try to BS or influence a bunch of other type of powered unit knuckleheads that will totally be impressed by your posts or begging for help.

This just from my viewpoint is the totally wrong hobby for you to be in - you are clueless - besides no one here knows first aide as its for sissy's - we just finish shooting anyone that bitches too much that thinks they need a wound cauterized - first shot did not get them - first aide was worthless trying to help them - so might as well put a second round in them and throw the carcass in the woods for the snakes to munch on. Tinkerbell will knaw on ya for awhile.

party lights still on

3dAngus

We need someone there to get in touch with Steve (SWBradley1) and let him know if Ferro still needs bolts from him and if so, which ones. I believe there has been some confusion if you have a source or not. Can someone there get with Ferro and have him contact Steve please?

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's usually the best time for me to do my meds. :)

Durhamtown has medical staff and they patrol the areas around the park. Tigger handles the stuff at the rally. I have bandaids on the back of my ATV in a small first aid kit.

I can download a few apps to my iPad for do it yourself surgery and I already have a cardiology app on it.
SW, Do you do hemorrhoids? :p:p:p

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Hi guys,

I am trying to understand the humor.

But with the way the world and some of the people in are these days.
Some times it is hard to tell when someone is being serious or joking...

I am weary of initiations/hazing, because some situations can some times
aggravate my medical condition. Then again, some foods and/or drinks
can aggravate it too.. So I always have to be careful, or else I end up
in a bad way.
Cyclejay the one at the left is what i use at the rally. the one on the right is what I drive at home! We got you covered first aid wise!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We need someone there to get in touch with Steve (SWBradley1) and let him know if Ferro still needs bolts from him and if so, which ones. I believe there has been some confusion if you have a source or not. Can someone there get with Ferro and have him contact Steve please?

Just let me know by tomorrow afternoon. I have a bunch to bring too. Steve is convoying with us.

CycleJay

Zout,

No worries, with what you said. Again, I will say I was merely inquiring. Sheesh.
And as I mentioned, I do not quite understand some of the humor.

As for my truck, I got it to drive it, to be a daily driver, and possibly a bugout vehicle
if the need arises... not really as a hobby.

My apologies, I was not trying to be idiotic, just asking questions about the rally.
Because I have not been to one, and wanted to know what to expect,
and get clarification on some things I have read about the rally/ies..

By the way, I never try to impress anyone, there is no point in it.
It is not worth any effort to try to impress anyone.

And if you are worried about getting banned, then pm me anything you want to say,
it will not bother me at all, they are only words, opinions, etc...

If I go, I will do what I can to stay out of your way, so as to not piss you off further.
It is a big event, so I am sure that should not be a problem. I like to get along with
people, not piss them off..

CycleJay

Tigger,

Thank you for the post and information. Glad to hear that.
Because I have some serious medical conditions I have to
watch out for.

So I need to know medical attention is not far away in
case I have a bad day.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The video I want to see is: WM getting that rig out of his driveway without dredging the ditch in front of his house :driver:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm out the door for the airport in less than an hour. Will have no internet access prior to arriving at the rally on ??Friday morning??.

In case I have a brake problem on the plane, can I land the 757 in somones driveway to bleed them or replace the wheel cylinder?:-D

Whiterabbit

Wreckerman, you got ballz if you're gonn'a drag that through Atlanta!:cookoo:
Me smells someone fishing for negative posts or being a DA. :???:
The wife said she's bringing Pamprin if you run out of "meds". :roll: Don't ask her for feminine protection, she'll pull out a 45acp 1911! :shock:

Chief_919

Well it has been up in the air, but I will be there Friday morning early- Clinto park me next to Carnac so I can buy all his stuff easily.

CycleJay

LOL...

Dont need pamprin, I have heart problems and some times breathing problems...
Plus I have food and caffeine allergies, as well as allergic to some other things.

So I just have to be careful, is all.. So I can avoid an ambulance ride.

poppop

cyclejay, you can come down and camp amoungist us and your involement with us is up to you. you can camp the whole time and not have any interaction with us and we will not haress you. You will be living amoungest some of the finest people in this Country who are capeable of doing anything needed to sustain life and protect everyone againest any threat that may arrize during this event. If you are afraid to come because you don't get the humor that is OK, but I assure you everyone there will do whatever is needed to insure everyone, including you, is protected and safe while you are there. There is no finer group of people I can think of that I would not embark on any jouner with that the People at this Rally. If you want to have a great time then come on down. We will not hass or haress you in any way.

Whiterabbit

Just kidding, ribbing, joking around,etc,etc,...
I've never meet anyone here and this is the first rally I've been to and camped out at. Even bringing my better half, looks like lots of smiles, laughing, and fun to be had! :doghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.