• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

hardimpact

I just saw the Osar myer wiener mobile heading west thru Atl. Going to the rally? ( I seem to remember some ones avatar) I will be driving the 5 ton to work tomorrow into downtown Atl and will be heading that way around 2:30pm. See you there.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just saw the Osar myer wiener mobile heading west thru Atl. Going to the rally? ( I seem to remember some ones avatar) I will be driving the 5 ton to work tomorrow into downtown Atl and will be heading that way around 2:30pm. See you there.
Wasn't me but maybe one of my evil twins........BHAWAWAWAWAWA

weiner_mobile_by_shelbs2.jpgweinermobiles.jpgweinie house.jpgweinie snow.jpgweiniefleet.jpgwiener_side.jpg

However I am working on the final touches of my next project for next years rally....... It will be some what MV related

Weinercoptor.jpg
Weinercoptor4.jpg

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
just a quick one, the compound is filling up nicely. At 10 this morning we were at 71 MVs and 15 trailers, not counting pure civic transport means and hitchhikers.

Chief_919

OK, after a whirlwind day the truck and trailer are loaded, M105 is converted to 12v and to electric over hydraulic brakes, I am headed out early tomorrow and will be there about 8:00-8:30.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks