• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostnbfe

See my post #109, in this same thread...

In case you were interested - weight isn't so much a problem but that crate is kind of extra-bulky and I will be in a car, only. All depends if we can find anyone with enough room left, coming down on I-75, preferably on Tuesday, to carry this all the way to Durhamtown?

G.
How big is the crate I might have room since I'll be stopping by to pickup the spare tire?

Ford Mechanic

See my post #109, in this same thread...

In case you were interested - weight isn't so much a problem but that crate is kind of extra-bulky and I will be in a car, only. All depends if we can find anyone with enough room left, coming down on I-75, preferably on Tuesday, to carry this all the way to Durhamtown?

G.
I'm interested if it might could catch a ride on the SS express north into North Carolina with a member headed home.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How big is the crate I might have room since I'll be stopping by to pickup the spare tire?
Crate is 77"x 41.5"x 60" tall and two soldiers can eventually lift it, to load/unload on a pick-up truck.
Also lifting devices to put on truck may be on hand, at the yard and at the rally.

G.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was hoping to get it at the rally as shipping could be prohibitive. Think it might be too big dinensionally for UPS.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If not, I have to divest my holding in GA so I am trying (in my retirement and unemployment) to come to the rally and clean house. I maybe able to pick it up during one of my pass thru.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello.

I have Two 24volt starters that were on my 1986 K5 Blazer.

Both are Wilson Delco Remy Brands.

One is fairly New I purchased it earlier this year From NAPA New cost was just Over $300.00 with me keeping my core.
This starter still works! I removed it when I changed over to a 12volt system and added a Hi Tourq 12volt starter.
The other needs to be rebuilt it was the original on that went out on my truck earlier this year!

I also Have the in dash 24volt meter that will go with these starters.

Im Asking $200 for both starters and the meter. Member SKYSIX has taken these at moment. Waiting on Payment! 9-15-15

20150701_193522.jpg
20150701_193545.jpg

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of Burners available I need gone! I only have 60 days or so left to clear my Property! All Must Go!

I have a New never used Submersible heater, but has surface rust due to long time storage. I have had it in my main tent for 3 years since I closed my store. So its been stored out of the weather!
Everything is there except for the waffle Splash Plate that goes inside the flute below the fuel tank.

I also have a Older Style Field Kitchen Burner. Probably not working order! I got it to convert it to Propain and never got around to it! I never even checked it out. Its also been sitting in my Tent since 3 years ago so its been stored out of weather as well!

Asking $60.00 for Both. This is a LOT sale so both must go for one money.

Will deliver the Rally this year!

I will Also Be Posting my personal 18x32 MGPTS Tan Tent that is still set up and has been for 3 years since I received it from GL. Also I will be selling my Personal 20x24 or 20x32 Tan Temper tent Complete with Fly's! I need these gone ASAP but have lawyers to pay for so can give them away sorry ;0)

Thanks Bobby

DSCN4924.JPG

Bath time with a submersible heater.jpg

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 Used in Very Good Condition 11x11 CP or Command Post Tent Frames in Tan Bags.

These are complete and in good not much ware order! We have set both of these up and checked them out!

Asking $280.00 each or $500.00 for both.

Will Bring to Rally if purchased! Thanks Bobby

IMG952042.jpg IMG952044.jpg IMG952045.jpg IMG952046.jpg IMG952043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks