• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I might be able to help you out - if I knew exactly what you mean with "body"? Isn't the M116 just a flat-bed with two fenders?
What I have is a M116A3 (from which I basically need the axle, springs/brackets and tongue w/ lunnette.

G.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gerhard, I think you have exactly what I am seeking. Attached is a pic. It's just a flat deck with fenders!

Attachments

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, identical! It's the last one of four I bought last year and I'm pretty sure we will find that that one has a "KE" written on it, somewhere on the bed...:)

What I don't know is if Derek has had time to pull that one trailer apart already, and if he had a scrap-"bin" large enough for parts that size...?:p

G.

Attachments

1crook

I have two michelin xl's 11x20 for sale that are 90-95%(mounted on deuce rims), $150 each. I will only bring them to the rally if someone pre-pays for them.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Dawn

Katahdin

Howdy, I was wondering if I could get someone's assistance in picking up a sprag kit at the rally and shipping it to Maine. I will of course compensate for shipping and handling.

AMGeneral

I have a takeoff M151A1 Marine Corp tiedown kit(front bumper,rear corner shackle kit,fording pipe corner mount) that I can bring if anyone wants it for $200

Also looking for M151A1 parts as well as Gama Goat stuff.It never hurts to have spares!

Last edited:

walkerhunter

I have a multifunction engine doesn't have the turbo but does have the injection pump.. missing injection lines and I injector..$350 I also have a 934a2 all new fluids new battery's. $10,000.00 OBO

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of 4, 14.00's on wheels for a bobber deuce. Goodyears, the wheels have thick centers and are not home made or have adapters. I have not put them together yet but I will try to get some pictures.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See my post #109, in this same thread...

In case you were interested - weight isn't so much a problem but that crate is kind of extra-bulky and I will be in a car, only. All depends if we can find anyone with enough room left, coming down on I-75, preferably on Tuesday, to carry this all the way to Durhamtown?

G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks