• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

michigandon

Karen discovered an issue with the distributor on the M880 this weekend, but hopefully she'll have it taken care of this evening.

Tentative plans are to roll out of here at Oh God Thirty on Wednesday morning. Should put me at Durhamtown at lunchtime or thereabouts. [thumbzup]

AMGeneral

Karen discovered an issue with the distributor on the M880 this weekend, but hopefully she'll have it taken care of this evening.

Tentative plans are to roll out of here at Oh God Thirty on Wednesday morning. Should put me at Durhamtown at lunchtime or thereabouts. [thumbzup]
What route are you taking Don,I may link up and convoy with you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're retired, why aren't you here yet? :driver::naner:
Well, one of my kids had a Dr appt today and the Wife is in FL. Besides nothing is really happening since I'm not there.

Camp Florida is up and running. Steve6x6 x6 and me.
Hey, Steve is on his home turf, isn't your ground dwelling across the street near the chicken haus?

sandcobra164

I thought I had everything locked on, still do, just have to adapt and overcome. A typical Monday turned into a hit a 50 pound dog on the way to work in the Trans Am day. That is a hit toward the negative but keep moving. I had dropped my M105 trailer off at a friends shop to load their supplies and I'd pull. They loaded and the M105 is no longer needed. I decided it can stay parked over there and load my M1102. I forgot how much junk I had in it but transferred all of that into the back of the M923. My better half is a trooper though, she spent the better part of 2 hours tonight sanitizing the M1102 trailer with copious amounts of degreaser and bleach. I think she will do the same in the morning but who knows. I did get a standing order after the ordeal this evening, the M1102 is her trailer for the Rally along with anything else, no more storage during the year. In the past, I have picked on her about how she has to bring half the house with her to such things. I suppose now she has a means to bring it all. If you read all of this, you need a video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqe8n-pbqQ

AMGeneral

Planning on taking US1 most of the way down. I just figured out a new way to bypass Columbia entirely to get to 378 and not hafta fool with I-20 at all. Pretty stoked about that.
Ok, I'll be running NC18 S to I-85,so I'll be a bit too far north to convoy with.

Anyone else headed down I-85 on Wednesday morning wanna tag along?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Having way more fun than is allowed by law........
You know I know folks....that know folks.:whistle: Here's the deal. Youse guyz are authorized to have half as much fun as you would have if we were there, anything beyond that...and chit gets real Wednesday evening.

Tinwoodsman is flying in from Texas tomorrow and we will conduct pre-rally operations at Zout's AO tomorrow evening and then SP toward that AO Wednesday around 10:30AM (depending on MB of course:-D). Should close on your AO around 15-16:00ish.

Not sure what MVs we will be bringing yet as transport vehicles are causing issues!:cry:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
D town just called me. Seems like somebody has a yearly rental trailer on spot B12, and D town just realized it. So I have been moved to Spot B-7, which I gather is next to the MKT on the dirt road side. Not real thrilled, as I enjoyed the corner, and the lack of traffic.

I guess everybody better call D town and check to make sure they still have spots.......
John, since the permanent trailer has lost it's permanancy, are you going to remain in the corner with Ferro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks