• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck count wentbup by 3 about 10am. My CUCV is here along with microjeeps deuce anx M1009. The mule is undoubtedly in the back of his M105

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck count wentbup by 3 about 10am. My CUCV is here along with microjeeps deuce anx M1009. The mule is undoubtedly in the back of his M105
What is current truck count? It kills me to have to sit in office and deal with work items and try and read all the updates.

WORK SUCKS

Bobcat701

I have some LMTV parts for sale.

3 each LMTV Troop Seats Used $180.00 Each.
1 each LMTV Rear Panel Shell $150.00
1 each LMTV Allison Transmission filter set $45.00
2 each. LMTV 12 Volt Headlight bulb military ends used. $45.00 each.

I will arrive Thursday afternoon.

sandcobra164

Sarge has found a ride and will be there on Thursday around the same time as myself thanks to a good friend of mine, Riddle1. I will be following behind a pair of Deuce and a Halves in my M923. I hope to see everyone around lunchtime on Thursday and making some deals! I'm also looking forward to the hardball convoy and steak night saturday. Most importantly, the Rally is the only time of year I actually see alot of you face to face. My oldest son Joey wants to remind you all that it is around TimNTrucks Wife's Birthday so try to remember to give her a hug and say Happy Birthday!

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, I can't leave until late Wednesday afternoon. :cry: Looking forward to arriving sometime around 1700 - 1800. Going 45 mph from Hiawassee to Durhamtown in my M35A3 is anything but fast. Bringing a large list of things I need to buy and some things to sell. Hopefully, I'll find some good deals as usual.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the rules on bringing fire wood?
The rule is actually:

1.) Bring as much firewood as you can haul :)
2.) Bring Magnesium run flat components also
3.) No rules once fire is lit
4.) Children should be kept away at safe distance and monitored by their parents
------Exception (Gimpy and Swiss)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Should have a truck load of pallets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you wanna' build a dog fort or make a stack, that's cool. But Durhamtown forbids the burning of pallets. Once the wood is gone, all that's left is nails and that's bad for tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks