• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Georgia Rally Multimedia GMVR16 Thread

Another Ahab

I do. At least the Ga. Rally Facebook page. I post on the SS Facebook page but I'm not a mod or anything there (at least I don't think I am ).
From what I can tell, I think you qualify based on a certain measure of abuse from the membership.

At least I think that's the way it works. :naner::mrgreen:

Another Ahab

You let me know I can get you some wally (possume) no problem.
You would enjoy it. Lots of sitting around telling lies, trucks in action, and great people.
That's something I have learned and come to trust over my lifetime now.

If they're either:

- Ice hockey players, or

- MV collectors

Past or Present, Male or Female: then it's pretty reliable that you're dealing with Good People.

It saves a whole lot of vetting. [thumbzup]

CUCVLOVER

CUCVLOVER

also any of the fotage i post if yall ant it for the rally video just let me know and i can email you the file for yall to use. its all good.
Im wainting for my buddy jake that went to send me the video on his camra of my truck and i can post that too.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I realize this is the 2016 thread and it's currently 2018............................ but our videographer just sent me the 2016 and 2017 videos. Sorry this took so long. Our buddy does this for us for free and although it takes forever, I kind of have an issue with hassling someone to do a favor for free faster. Ya'll know what I mean.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/kH1QYbFzROo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks