• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 NC Denton Farm Park BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread.......

joey88

Hopefully I'll be back from Dix with my truck and have enough time to prepare for this event to meet local connoisseur's of these wonderful mechanical beasts.

I'll be willing to help anyone from the Bragg area take or bring anything back.

-Joey

Last edited:

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can order you one. There is a 12' and a 10m version. They run around $225 or $285 respectively.
WAR-85394
WAR-77671

The other thing you can do to lower the cost is find the amphenol connectors which cost around $120 each. Some customers replace the winch receptacle male plug with the commercial plug or just add the commercial receptacle and use the commercial remotes that sell for are around $125. If you can get the amphenol connecter buy a commercial series 18 remote and change the connector.

wilfreeman

Any of them issue 38 or prior?

I'm missing issues 43, 47, 48 and 176 (has to be here somewhere?) I'll take those if you have them
Mike, I have 47,48 and 176. No 43. ($5/ea)

I also have the early issues #9, 12-14, 16-18 & 20-24, but they will be sold in bulk packages (packs of 10 or more issues, $2 ea). If nobody buys the bulk , you are welcome to whichever ones are left.

Nothing between 24 and 47.

I plan on bringing all of the MVM, Army Motors and Supply Line to sell.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike, I have 47,48 and 176. No 43. ($5/ea)

I also have the early issues #9, 12-14, 16-18 & 20-24, but they will be sold in bulk packages (packs of 10 or more issues, $2 ea). If nobody buys the bulk , you are welcome to whichever ones are left.

Nothing between 24 and 47.

I plan on bringing all of the MVM, Army Motors and Supply Line to sell.
I'll take those 3, thanks

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Have a few items for sale
WWII M9 hand flare lancher very good condition $200
Glad hand tire inflator like new. $75
5 step boarding ladder good condition $100
Personnel strap for rear of deuce gc $25
Slave cables like new $175
Signs CONVOY AHEAD, CONVOY FOLLOWS, vynal, new unboxed $50 for the pair

Will try to add pic tomorrow, if you want any additional info please ask.

Thanks

Last edited:

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a VHF/UHF antenna. Harris makes one, the RF-390AT, 30-512 MHz. Shakespeare makes one too. I'm still researching, but I may also need the proper antenna base to go with one of those. I'm thinking the antenna base I have on my truck now is for the AS-3900A antenna, which is for 30-88MHz and the base being integral to the system for impedance matching. I might also be interested in a ground mount extendable antenna mast, but those seem really pricey from what I have seen.

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 - 939 hoods in box ($50 each pickup in Greenville SC or 2 for $75) I am not sure if I will be able to make it there due to work. I have a delivery from Bragg next week so if you guys want them you may be able to get the driver to bring them up there for a very cheap price.

Gone Gone Gone. Donated to scrap. Needed space.

Last edited:

Ford Mechanic

I have a NATO slave cable end for sale. Ready for your cable, single pin style. $75 will post a pic tomarrow
Sold!

Last edited:

Ford Mechanic

Sold already!
The back comes off and you can undo the cable that's installed. I left it on incase someone else needed those parts.

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 - 939 hoods in box ($50 each pickup in Greenville SC or 2 for $75) I am not sure if I will be able to make it there due to work. I have a delivery from Bragg next week so if you guys want them you may be able to get the driver to bring them up there for a very cheap price.
If I can meet with the driver I can probably bring one to the rally. Not sure if I'd have room for 2 + my other stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks