• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

TaylorTradingCo

I have a good set of 5-ton battery boxes, but I already sold the step lid.
Derek

I need a M54 5-Ton tail gate, it is a non-drop side. I need a battery box and possibly any other M54 goodies y'all have... I just picked up a "Mack" M54A1 today, still has the old style round maker / brake lights.

100acre

Not vehicle related, but I have a bunch of TA-312 PT field telephones, com reel, and reeling machines if anyone is interested in them. Rally price of $60 for phones, $20 for com reels, and $20 for spooling machines, $100 gets you one of each. I can ship these as well. Untested, as is.
I'd be interested in 3-4 phones!

TaylorTradingCo

Multi-fuel injectors

Ok, I finally picked up my NOS single hole multi-fuel injectors yesterday. I can put a set of six in a postal flat rate box and ship them for $15, so $135 shipped for a set of six. I could probably get 12 in a box if I took them out of their original packaging.
Sale price is good until the rally, and I will ship them to anyone who can't come.
Just mail me a check (am pissed off with PayPal/E-Bay and their customer is always right policy right now).
Derek Taylor
P.O. Box
Ringgold, GA 30736
Send me a PM to let me know if you have done so.

Attachments

Last edited:

DanM7890

I have 10g of Allison Transynd synthetic ATF (1g containers). This would be perfect for someone wanting to do a trans flush. I never did get around to it in my LMTV.

00H0H_cFGSVKxw1rm_600x450[1].jpg

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to go ahead and sell my 20x24 Temper Tan Tent with Frame. It's been stored for about a year. Last time I had it up was early last year, when I set it up in Atlanta for a Georgia Power commercial.

Asking $800 I marked this down from $1350.00
Due to I seem to only have the Frame and Two 8ft Center sections.
1 8ft section is like new the 2nd is used and needs some TLC.
Im mainly asking 800 for frame and giving you the tent sections.

I will only bring to the rally if someone wants it.

The picture was the tent in 16ft.

TemprSide-373x240.jpgj

Last edited:

CUCVLOVER

I will be looking for the military green or the substitute or whatever long as it's the same color green rattle cans or gallons doesn't matter. Also will probably be interested in some tan also. A buddy if mine needs some tan.
Thanks. Also possibly looking for some hmmv take off 36s or 37s on rims depending on price.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Will anyone have cans of the 383 green carc substitute paint in the rattle cans for sale? I would like to purchase several is anyone has them.

That brings up a good point. I'd be interested in some 383 CARC as well (in a gallon container), as well as the other colors for a camo job.
Do you have any of the rattle cans Clinto? If not how much is a gallon?
Thanks

I need to paint my CUCV and the M114. 3-4 gallons I guess?
Sorry guys, I've used a lot more of my 383 than I thought I had. I'm down to a couple gallons and I need to keep it for my customers.

Thanks

TaylorTradingCo

I can bring all the paint we need, either in gallons or rattle cans, any color, but will need to know how much to bring before hand. $40/gallon or $10 per spray can. It is Gillespie CARC substitute.
Derek
423-255-6509

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I finally picked up my NOS multi-fuel injectors yesterday. I can put a set of six in a postal flat rate box and ship them for $15, so $135 shipped for a set of six. I could probably get 12 in a box if I took them out of their original packaging.
Sale price is good until the rally, and I will ship them to anyone who can't come.
Just mail me a check (am pissed off with PayPal/E-Bay and their customer is always right policy right now).
Derek Taylor
P.O. Box
Ringgold, GA 30736
Send me a PM to let me know if you have done so.
I can't see in the pic are they single hole?

mikeblac

As posted in other thread. Due to shop construction, I will not be staying at the rally this year. I have a reservation for WolfDen 4. If anyone is interested, I will cancel it and you can reserve it. Call or text me at 901-361-4760, so we can arrange the time that I cancel. Would rather it do to someone at the rally.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Additional Items that I can bring, if there is enough interest.

11 - 9" x 37" NOS Air Tanks - $15/ea

5-Gal Fuel Cans, 3 plastic/2 metal - $35/ea
PCTrans
Do you have me down for the 2 plastic fuel cans and the air tank? I sent you a PM with no response.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Plus
military poncho
WANTED
809 battery cover think Floridianson has this covered
Wiper blade for 39/809 series
Hub seal, bearings for a m105
809 front winch drive shaft

Want to trade a tan fuel can for a green one.

Al Harvey

So this has been a busy year but I've finally got a list of some of the things I will be bringing. Some of the larger items will require being spoken for to be loaded.

PLEASE PM YOUR REQUESTS!!!
I have two of these aluminum boxes left. They measure out to 33" x 23" x 28" $100 each.
IMG_4507.jpgIMG_4506.jpg
GMTK (no tools) with drawers. With wheels - $35 No wheels (or one wheel lol) $25
IMG_4512.jpg

Ammo Cans $12 each Let me know if you want the taller or shorter style.
IMG_4514.jpgIMG_4513.jpg
Also I've got some of these drawers that I was told came out of ISU 90s (but not sure). $5 each (bulk discount available)
IMG_4520.jpg

Seat Cushions $20 each. Been told they are great addition to your factory 5 tons.
IMG_4509.jpg
12 Rifle M16/M4 Storage Box. $100
IMG_3514.jpg

LMTV Headliner $50 SOLD

IMG_5607.jpg

HMMWV Door Handles - $20 each or two for $35

HMMWV Canvas Doors - $40 each I have Front and Rear doors in green or tan, let me know which doors you need.

I will be bringing what CUCV and 6.2L maintenance parts that I have left.

I also have these 5 M37 wheels, 2 drums, and 2 back plates. $100 for it all. Only bringing if spoken for. SOLD

IMG_5610.jpgIMG_5612.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks