• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have four nos passenger side Deuce / 809 series cab doors. Has all hardware / glass. $300.00 per door. I am not going to bring any in less someone commits. Tanks

DanM7890

Didn't mention, I have a lmtv frame for the cover to sit on. This is the heavy version so it makes it impossible to ship. I can bring it on request to the rally.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
My buddy has 13 good used 5 ton wheels, for sale/trade that we will only bring if spoken for. His number is (678) 787 3178 text or call

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJuan

Anyone coming through Albany, GA? I have an AC Unit (36"x36"x18"...maybe less and 187Lbs) that I would pay for someone to pick up! They are very fast there and it is off base.

Update: Taken care of! Thanks to Sandcobra164

Last edited:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1078/LMTV set of troop seats, frame and either a tan or camo cover available. $500

10 ton snatch block. $45

A set of 5 ton/deuce uprights and corners , most are wood with a couple of fiberglass ones. $50

And free if anyone wants me to bring;

LMTV hanging document bag that hangs behind the passenger seat
M932A2 metal fenders (2)
Several 5 ton troop seat fold down leg/ seat metal connectors.
5 ton battery tray hold down frames.

Smokinyoda

I have a 1078/LMTV set of troop seats, frame and either a tan or camo cover available. $500

10 ton snatch block. $45

A set of 5 ton/deuce uprights and corners , most are wood with a couple of fiberglass ones. $50

And free if anyone wants me to bring;

LMTV hanging document bag that hangs behind the passenger seat
M932A2 metal fenders (2)
Several 5 ton troop seat fold down leg/ seat metal connectors.
5 ton battery tray hold down frames.
Pm sent on snatch block.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoping to finish loading the trailer tomorrow.
For those that have asked for different items, please try to come by my spot in the swap meet area and pick up your items, or at least make arrangements with me for pickup or pay for them by Friday, this way I'll know for sure these items are gone.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or step on their toes, if I sell the items on Saturday, and then find out you wanted the items.

Also I was not able to find any more temper tent cloth, for my tent so at the moment all I have is the 24 foot of frame and two 8-foot midsections One like new a one used and needs some TLC. I will do the frame with the two Mid section for $800 best price. If nobody shows any interest, then I won't be bringing this to the rally. I only live 45 minutes to an hour away so if somebody decides and wants it after Wednesday, we can go pick it up at my house.

Lastly, I've added a few more items to my photo list on Google photos for my Georgia rally items, if when you are looking at them and you don't see a description with a price, then click on the little info button on the top right. It's a small dot with an "i" in it. This will show you my description of the item and the price I'm asking for it.

Below is a link to my Google Photo Album for pictures and info.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UiG5Lxo9dPDtnQxS2

Below is links to my other pages here with items for sale:
More added items on page 30
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...ry-Vehicle-Rally-buy-sell-trade-thread/page30

Check out my deal on New Ammo Cans on page 14
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-thread/page14

And Im selling my Temper Tent on page 21
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-thread/page21

Last edited:

Csm Davis

I am bring 15 to 20 brand new Vizio 39in HD Smart TVs to sell as Christmas presents or whatever. I am also donating one to the Rally to sell tickets to recoup some of the funds the staff spent on attorney fees etc.

The good: These are brand new TVs in the box and you will plug them in and see them work before you buy. They are $150.00 (about half price) or $125 if you buy more that one. These are pre-drilled to attach a wall mount but also comes with free-standing legs and remote with batteries.

The bad: These TVs were on a tractor/trailer that caught fire and we towed it in. The buyer (Walmart) would not accept ANY of them and the seller wouldn't take any of them back. I made a deal with the insurance company where I would remove the bar codes and serial #s and tape them to sheets of paper so the TVs could NOT be returned to a store or submitted for any sort of warranty.

I have one in my computer room and in our drivers lounge. They are GREAT!!
I will take 2 tv's

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Csm Davis

Sorry if I missed your message, were did you send it to me?
Yes I have around a pallet of these left, that's 10 cases. Possibly a few more not sure, I will know after filling my store orders from over the weekend.

Let me know what you need.

Also starting today messaging me maybe come, harder to get hold of me quickly, so y'all can also text me @ 706-795-5979 this may be the best way to get ahold of me over the next few days! Thanks Bobby
Sorry bud I will get some at rally if you still have some.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

keithc

Two 5 ton dumps w/wench, runs but needs batteries. 4K each, located in Lincolnton, GA. These trucks are located 40 minutes from Durhamtown. IMG_6571.jpgIMG_6569.jpgIMG_6566.jpgIMG_6560.jpgIMG_6563.jpgIMG_6564.jpgunnamed.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

1958 M274

I have for sale one 1964 M9 flamethrower with hose and a reproduction wand manufactured by James Degroat at Degroat Tactical Armaments. The hose and wand have been test fired and are serviceable. The tank group is in excellent condition with no dents, corrosion, or other damage. It has a new high pressure hose going from the high pressure cylinder to the regulator. It also has new o-rings on the fuel tank caps and a new gasket in the cam-lock coupling. I have no doubt this unit will be serviceable, but I highly recommend having the regulator serviced and the tanks hydrostatically tested before attempting to fire it. $6800.

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is my Member list so far for items wanted, that will be picked up at the Rally.
Quido- 2 Plastic Water Jugs ( Only Two I had available )
Timntrucks- 2 Cases New Ammo Cans
SmokinYoda- 1 Case Ammo cans ( PAID )
54reo- 2 Large Green Hardigg Cases ( Working out pickup )
SCM35A2- Wooden Create/Foot Locker, Wooden Box with metal frame, 4 Canteen sets with cups, New Ammo Cans, Plastic Fuel Jug.

I will update as soon as I can get more confirmations from members im waiting to hear back from.
If you have confirmed with me and you don't see your name, then I have forgotten, or did not receive your message, so make sure you contact me asap.
You can Phone or text me as well at 706-795-5979

Updated*** 10/17

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

jbayer

Have four nos passenger side Deuce / 809 series cab doors. Has all hardware / glass. $300.00 per door. I am not going to bring any in less someone commits. Tanks
Hey, James I'll take one the NOS passenger side Deuce / 809 series cab doors, if you could hold it for me.

I'm leaving for NC for tomorrow for a couple of weeks, so beginning of Nov we can get together, if it's okay with you.

I really can't put the new DS door and the new Hardtop on with a crappy old PS door.

Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks