• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Want to trade all for m35a2 troop seats, bows, cargo cover etc

8- 70%+ good tires, 11 tubes, 11 inserts, 9.00-20.

A good used fuel tank off a 1989 m35a2

TaylorTradingCo

Elijah,
I may be interested in your 900's. Are the 8 mounted or loose?
I will have modular sleeping bags for sale with me, a patrol bag is $20, not sure if it was me you're talking about or not. Anyway, look me up this weekend and we can talk.
Derek

Want to trade all for m35a2 troop seats, bows, cargo cover etc

8- 70%+ good tires, 11 tubes, 11 inserts, 9.00-20.

A good used fuel tank off a 1989 m35a2

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Elijah,
I will have modular sleeping bags for sale with me, a patrol bag is $20, not sure if it was me you're talking about or not. Anyway, look me up this weekend and we can talk.
Derek
They’re all dismounted as they were pulled off deuce wheels and replaced with 1100’s

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Elijah,
Derek
Derek if you have one good fiberglass rail from the side rails etc pallet of stuff you bought I would be interested in a cheap one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
NEW michelin XL 14.5R20 $140

New michelin XL C20 pilot 15.5/80r20 $160

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
last call on chains. 5/8 and 3/4 i also have a drivers door left and 818 gear box and a 5ton winch needs seals and a 100 ft wire that powered a m750 no plug

MilSpecThree

Hi Lance,

I’d like one of these kits. Will be at Rally on Saturday.

Thank you!
Wayne

2 or 3 ea Generator/welder ground rod slide hammer kits, NIB. Might have light surface rust from the auction site. Includes the slide hammer, one rod section, one connector and drive plate. $30 ea.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Just checking in to see if anyone wants any of the tan M35A2 cargo kits that I have. I have not leaded any up yet, but wanted to make sure. Below are the items that I have available to bring.

I will be bringing a few NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Cover Kits if anyone commits to buying them. They will be out of the crates. This includes the new style one piece vinyl cover, metal bows, corners, fiberglass staves, and hardware. The tops could use come clean up due to storage and the hardware(bows, corners, screws) might have some surface rust/chipping paint. The kits will be $300 each. This is the cheapest you will ever find these kits. I need to make some space for new inventory. I will have these for pick-up only at the rally, no shipping on this item. Please send me a PM if you want one, I only have a few available.

I also have just the NOS M35/M35A2 Tan Cargo Covers themselves in the box for $200 each.

I also have one NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo cargo cover kit for $350 available(this is the exact same type that Clinto had available in case you missed it). Includes the new style vinyl one piece cover(needs super rope as it was brittle), bows, corners, staves, and hardware. It will probably require some clean up due to storage. Bows, corners, and hardware might have some surface rust due to storage.

I will have M35A2 master cylinders with me as well for $40 each.

I will have the single IR lights for $45 for a pair as well.

I will also bring NOS pioneer racks, includes rack and straps(no pioneer tools) $60 each.

I might throw some other little odds or ends on the truck if I have a chance.

I will only be there on Saturday, so come by then if you are interested in buying anything.
My buddy Vinnie coming with me in his Deuce will take (1) tan cargo cover kit @ $300, do y’all have a set of troop seats for a m35a2 you could bring?

AMGeneral

We have loaded 10 more TVs so that makes 24 to sell as I am donating one to the Rally to try and help with expenses.

So far....CSM Davis has committed to 2 TVs and JohnJuan for 4, they are considered a done deal. Come by and look at them...I think you will want one for the price...$150.00.

Also, I am bringing my M151A2 w/M416 trailer and they will be for sale. Asking $7,500.00 for the jeep and trailer. They are not in mint condition...but they are pretty darn good. Jeep is tagged and insured in Georgia. I can only provide a copy of the registration and notarized Bill of Sale as Ga frowns on titles for vehicles this old and I never pursued it....because I never thought I would get old...:shrugs: If they are not sold to an SS member, I will probably get Tony or Zout to list them on Ebay...but not for this price.

VERY Interested in the M151A2 papabear, I will get up with you when I arrive tomorrow afternoon!

Capt.Marion

Also looking for an aluminum front turn signal/parking light housing... doesn't need the lens or anything. Standard M-series, for a HMMWV. I found out this afternoon that the plastic ones break easily :roll:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Got a 900 series soft top for sale, needs rear window resown and front seam sown. $50

1974 AM General M109A3 w/Deuce Bed, White LDT, Whistler C, and soft top

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks