• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

Chief_919

Just loaded up a bunch of-
Coveralls of various types, mechanics, tankers coveralls, flight suits. I blowing these out at $10, buy more than one and Ill go cheaper. Great for working on your trucks.

Boots- brand new US issue black jungle boots, mostly 7-9.5, brand new but they were stored in a dusty warehouse and are dirty. $20 a pair. These are real american made boots.

Fleece jackets- foliage green Polartec. $15 each

BDU and ACU shirts, various sizes. $5 each or 3/ $10

Lots of other stuff. I am wheeling and dealing on all the clothing, willing to trade, willing to make deals- I don't want to bring it home.

alpine44

For sale: Complete GM turbo setup for 6.2L GM diesel found in CUCV. $550 OBO

Includes exhaust header, GM4 turbo with wastegate, intake manifold, intake pipe. All parts are in excellent condition. You have to fabricate air connection between turbo and intake pipe and the exhaust crossover. Any autoparts store will have the parts to do the intake side with common tools and any muffle shop can easily make the exhaust connection.

This is a proven and reliable modification to the 6.2L diesel for high altitude locations or simply more oomph. I no longer need these parts after moving from Montana to Western North Carolina. We do not have the high altitudes here but some humidity in the Summer that makes me want to install the factory A/C which will partially occupy the space for the turbo. (The aftermarket A/C kits will allow the use of a turbo as well).

Last edited:

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmwv Looking for front half doors

I am looking for front half doors. Also looking for the filler panels for the rear half doors. I bought the rear half doors, not realizing that there is an aluminum panel that bolts to the b pillar and the half doors hang on them. I will be at the rally on Friday.

Steve Perry
rsp@sc.rr.com

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'll leave this thread up for a week or so so that people can clean up any "missed connections" and then I'll close it and we'll just have to wait for the next one.

Much thanks to all the people who came as vendors and all the people who bought stuff. I hope the vendors had good sales.

Thank you to the people who brought stuff for me (Bill) and to the people who bought stuff (Sarge, SETOYOTA, etc.)

I have about 4 gallons of DOT5 left if anyone wants some. $60 + shipping.

Thanks everybody!

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Also, since I had no time, I never got a chance to go back but who had those black 40A 24-12 converters? There were two on the table. I wanted to know what they wanted for them and if they sold.

TheBigOldSarge

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, what a great time, I had! Thank you all so very much for the great info. I sold some items & purchased some items, plus traded some things. Overall I spent 17 dollars more than I made. What I learned was prices less. Thanks again James

Skinner23

Wow, what a great time, I had! Thank you all so very much for the great info. I sold some items & purchased some items, plus traded some things. Overall I spent 17 dollars more than I made. What I learned was prices less. Thanks again James
That's awesome! It was my first rally and I had a blast too! I wish I could say I was only $17 in the red at the end of the weekend, lol. I've got some nice new toys to show for it all though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Alright folks, has everybody got their sales and purchases handled? I'll give this thread until the end of the week, then I'll lock it.

Bill W

Go ahead and close it as I'm still kicking my ( cheap arse ) self for not buying the 2 new 900x20's and the good t/o rad I saw...Next year!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks