• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

LanceRobson

I wish you all a safe and happy weekend. Our youngest son is getting married in PA on the 19th so that comes first. Maybe next year we'll drag the camper and a smoker down.....

Lance Robson

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We'll, doodoo. Took the SECM out for a little test ride yesterday. Didn't get far, lost the function of the transmission. I'll borrow something to show up in.

sandcobra164

This will be year 9 for me. I know getting old sucks but I even came in 2017 on crutches after breaking my left foot. I didn't have a smartphone then or else I would post a picture of crutches and bags on the passenger seat of my M923. I'm ready to roll early in the morning to a different event and I'll be Northbound Thursday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone there in the April 2019 MV of the Month!

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone have fun at the rally. I will not be spending any nights due to a screw up on the part of Durhamtown. My site, B12 which I have had reserved since last November, was given to a permanent resident by the owner of Durhamtown. When I got there this afternoon, and found the RV sitting on B12, along with two cars and a boat, and enough firewood to start a Gimpy sized fire,I went back to the registration desk, where I was basically told, so sorry, uh we didn't catch the fact that you had the site reserved. But Durhamtown had the balls to run my CC, and after DT trying to find me a camping spot, none of which was suitable to me, I asked for a refund, that I was going home. DT then told me they would give me a credit for a future visit. I told DT that it would be a cold day in **** before I spent another night on their property, so I wanted a refund. The night clerk refused, so I now have to call the operations manager tomorrow, and if I don't get my refund, I will call the CC company and dispute the charges.
I will be there Thursday or Friday to honor my agreements to purchase items.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have called durhamtown many times and emailed them many times with no response to me cancelling my reservation as we are staying on the grounds this year

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, Well THAT SUCKS....Who the heck am I going to steal electricity off of now! Sorry you got the royal screwing. Will be looking for ya Thurs or Fri. I will be some where in the white truck camper. I am bringing the wife (aka the war dept) this year for the first time, so you may have picked a good year to miss....I'll have you a Crown and COKE waiting. Bob

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So sorry 2 dogsafightin. I was offered B2, or across the street in the chicken house field. I rejected those because of the sun, and the closeness to all the dust producing activities. The dust is bad enough over at B11-12, it's really bad along the drive into the field.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks