• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Despite injection pump issues and brake issues, Susan and I made it home monday evening about 5pm. Special thanks to Kenny for helping swap out my master cyl Sun afternoon!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got home about 5 Sunday eve. Weathered out the rain. First real long trip in the LMTV and 1061/280 combo. With the regear and HP upgrade even toting probably 10k in the trailer and bed was running 68/69 mph east on 20. And the ride is awesome with the newer seats. Definitely a winning combination! Looking forward to Denton NC in April now! For those that won’t make NC see you next year ....

mydingo

A18BE569-AD68-4AD7-8E60-DBE0CE714FF6.jpg
Made it home yesterday roughly 1300 miles round trip my BUTT is tired! Had great time again.
Thanks for the detailed tour of your truck . I have seen many military truck RV conversations and yours was over the top, the attention to detail with the build is second to none . Thanks again

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a potential date but there are some other issues I'm dealing with that will take a few more days. Hopefully by the early part of next week, I'll have an announcement

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks