• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The dates are Nov. 4-8. They offered us the old 3rd week of October dates but with the warning that there's a motocross event that weekend. Everyone gripes about the racket of all the 2-stroke engines, so I took Nov. 4-8.

We are working on two food selections to replace the MTV. My expectation is that you won't need to bring food.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The dates are Nov. 4-8. They offered us the old 3rd week of October dates but with the warning that there's a motocross event that weekend. Everyone gripes about the racket of all the 2-stroke engines, so I took Nov. 4-8.

We are working on two food selections to replace the MTV. My expectation is that you won't need to bring food.
You're a good troop Mister!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
The wife and I will make every attempt we can to be there, but that's right at the end of the maternity leave we'll be on (we're supposed to go back to work that Monday) I don't know if we'll have any leave left to take. We may just have to come out for the weekend, let everyone meet the newest SS member, Henry. <--due in Aug.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The wife and I will make every attempt we can to be there, but that's right at the end of the maternity leave we'll be on (we're supposed to go back to work that Monday) I don't know if we'll have any leave left to take. We may just have to come out for the weekend, let everyone meet the newest SS member, Henry. <--due in Aug.
Heck, Maria and I will come up just for that!!!:love:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
can;
we start a new post for the 2020 rally,
can we start a post for what we want to sell buy or trade.
can i have clinto call me to talk about having a mkt present so as we can start to get a menue set up for the days of the event and to set a price. My phone #.718 510 3228
thanks Wayne

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reserved my RV spot at the B1 sight, hopefully they put me in the right area. First time reserving a spot.

Site #B1 (30/50A, 50ft) Standard

Can anyone confirm that this is the right location? There seem to be some confution with Durham town, so just need to make sure.
Thanks

71DeuceAK

Early Nov eh?

Would love to make it, but with C-19 and work may not make it, plus flying in with C-19 may be an issue. That said, making post so I get notifications of further updates.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just gotta wear a mask, I have extra camping gear if needed? Flying and all.
We can all wear pool noodles to maintain 6ft apart!!:beer:

On a serious note though, I wonder if a gathering this large is technically legal? I know here in Columbus, Georgia the guvment frowns on even family gatherings if there are over 10 people.

Just throwing it out there.....

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
We can all wear pool noodles to maintain 6ft apart!!:beer:

On a serious note though, I wonder if a gathering this large is technically legal? I know here in Columbus, Georgia the guvment frowns on even family gatherings if there are over 10 people.

Just throwing it out there.....
Technically, any “protest” is allowed regardless of content. So we are all “protesting the color of the sky” and it’s all legal.
I’m being serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m715mike

Technically, any “protest” is allowed regardless of content. So we are all “protesting the color of the sky” and it’s all legal.
I’m being serious
That just begs so many questions about the society we live in today — all of which I’ll avoid in this forum. Instead, may I offer a suggestion... in lieu of protesting the color of the sky, why not protest vehicles painted anything other than OD, camo or tan!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks