• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh woo is me

Bill W

OK started spilling out oil from the rear seal coming back from Memorial parade Monday. My dipstick shows about a qt more oil ( plus what oil trail I left behind ) then I remember seeing before so I'm thinking since the fdc is already bypassed then it must be the o-rings on the hyd head?????? Anyhow I'll be doing a search on the O-rings so my question is on the Clutch disc, as I read that the 5 fingered/star disc is the one to get along with the 3 fingered pressure plate, however I found this disc and wanted some input from those who have been down this road before AND any good pointers to links on the rear seal would be most appreciated also [thumbzup]

Attachments

SMOKEWAGON66

Thats the clutch disk I have in my truck. Works fine for me. Only thing I can say about your rear seal is: CHANGE IT WHILE YOUR DOING YOUR CLUTCH JOB....lol. If it aint leaking now, It will start leaking as soon as you put your truck back together.. (murphy's law) Mine did lol.

Eriks has the rear seals I think...If not they shouldnt be too hard to find.

Jakob

Thats the clutch disk I have in my truck. Works fine for me. Only thing I can say about your rear seal is: CHANGE IT WHILE YOUR DOING YOUR CLUTCH JOB....lol. If it aint leaking now, It will start leaking as soon as you put your truck back together.. (murphy's law) Mine did lol.

Eriks has the rear seals I think...If not they shouldnt be too hard to find.
I learned that lesson the hard way too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks