• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Change For My M923

bowoods

I need help figuring out how to change the motor oil on my M923. I did look at the TM and didn't see specific enough instruction. I have heard that I may have to detach the whole oil pan or is there a drain plug? Any help would be appreciated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please try to post in the appropriate forum.

Oil change is covered in the -20TM and the lube order.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes there is a drain plug in the motor and the filter housing has a little drain plug, if it is a NHC250 motor. If it is a A2 you will only have the motor drain plug.
You do not need to remove the oil pan!!!
After you drain the motor you need to drain the filter housing with the little drain plug in it. Or you will make a big mess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks