• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil light issues can you help?

Ken_86gt

Low oil pressure can also be due worn out bearings or the parts that ride in them. You have cam, main, and rod bearings. To replace the cam bearings you will have to tear the motor apart. Now while you have the pan off to do the oil pump you could take a look at the main and rod bearings. You 'could' go ahead and replace them while you have the bottom end apart, they are not very expensive.

beanman1

well i have the same oil light issues i have a mechanical gauge hooked up and i replaced the sending unit at cold start i get about 50psi and when warm it goes to about 25psi and after a trip down the freeway about 15 miles and stopped on the off ramp waiting on the light to change the light starts flashind the gauge is reading about 23psi a lil pressure on the throttle pedal is goes away i think i might have it idled to low ill try that and see what happens

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks