• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK... I admit it... that first step in the M925A1 is a Bit%$ .. what have others done

goldneagle

Very nice looking Gene. The actual step does not match the one in the manufacturer's picture. Over $100 for that step? Ouch!

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Very nice looking Gene. The actual step does not match the one in the manufacturer's picture. Over $100 for that step? Ouch!
If you do a google search you can find the step for around $50 bucks or so. Or try this outfit and make your own.

I would go for #7386900. Or go for #7382501 and cut it in two pieces and you have two steps..........pretty cheap stuff

The piece of conveyor belt I got was a scrap one and cost only $10. So you could build a set of steps pretty cheap.

http://www.chdist.com/warehouse-dock-equipment/industrial-ladders/d-97195-97195-153886

Last edited: