• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, MO, AR, KS Rally June 21-23 @ D-Day Adventure park 2013

Dates for rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flyingvan911

If the sky's supposed to be clear that weekend I might bring my telescope down. It's only a 3" reflector but it does a decent job for the casual viewer.

Master Chef

It's a really good place to watch the night sky, that's what I was doing last time we were out there. A good pair of binoculars work as well, and are a little less finicky.

davesgmc

you guys are making me feel abd for having to work that weekend! GEEZE! maybe they will clse my work before then and i wont even have a job,,,wait then i wont have any money to drive down,,,,oh the pain!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I told the wife the boys and I are going. I put in for the time off, so we will see. It sounds like fun. My big problem is all my trucks are too big to easily bring that far. I won't have any MVs for trail rides unless I buy another one.
Dan

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Don't know if there will be any for sale yet not starting the trade/sell thread till June, but should have a loaner if you want to take the boys out on the trails. Do they have helmets?JrSean 010.jpgJrSean 009.jpg
AFSOC Combat Controllers use minibikes during airfield survey operations. They are smaller and lighter than the full scale Kawasaki / Christini motorcycles which also used by special tactics and are easier to deploy via parachute. Mini bikes are small and light enough to be attached to the sides of MH-6 helicopters and can be stowed on the rear of a GMV or similar vehicle. Aside from Air Force Special Tactics Teams, the Army's 75th Rangers also operate the Jr 80.ds80 usaf.jpg

Last edited:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know if there will be any for sale yet not starting the trade/sell thread till June, but should have a loaner if you want to take the boys out on the trails. Do they have helmets?
Shoot, I was thinking about buying a M1028 for the trail ride, but you just out did me! Boys are excited!

Aswayze

On the Big/small thing KcClay a reasonable case can be made for taking the big stuff out just for the fact that you CAN actually get out and trail ride quite effectively at D-Day with big stuff. Small stuff is always fun to ride around with of course, but there are not that many places where you can get out and crunch around in a bigger truck and actually have the room to do it without constantly worrying about catching fenders on trees and such.

Or do what I am going to do.

Little truck in bed of big one...

DodgerRoger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to try to attend. Ill be in my m35a3, I've got a buddy who wants to know if he can come and hang out and hit the trails in his jeep.

Cleptomaniac

I will be at OFASTS but don't know how much time ill have to get over to D-Day
:) We will have the Fox out on the fireing line again this year and some other really cool stuff!
The Deuce is down with a bad 5th gear
>:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks