• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC Convoy 12/20/08 with Pics and Videos!!!

dmmay

Another Duece

Hi Guys !! I talked with a friend and His is really thinking hard about joining us with his M-35 Non-Turbo Duece with Convoy lights !!

Bow-man

Gents--
due to a previous family obligation I will not be able to join you this weekend :-(
However, myself and M1075 are planning some type of Rally at my ranch NE of Henrietta sometime this coming spring. He will mention it on saturday and get y'all's thoughts on the matter. We would make it a sat/sun type thing, and there is plenty of dirt to stretch your legs on.
I hope to make the next shindig. And just remember that
nopics

Bow-man

Bow-man

Gents--
due to a previous family obligation I will not be able to join you this weekend :-(
However, myself and M1075 are planning some type of Rally at my ranch NE of Henrietta sometime this coming spring. He will mention it on saturday and get y'all's thoughts on the matter. We would make it a sat/sun type thing, and there is plenty of dirt to stretch your legs on.
I hope to make the next shindig. And just remember that
nopics

Bow-man

Wolf.Dose

12/20/208

Hey guys,
I tried to read all of the posts. Would be nice for me to join with my M715 with M101A1 trailer and also bring my DKW Sport 250 of 1938. However, there is a big obstacle in between:the Atlantic river. Sorry I can not join!
Wolf from Germany

M1075

Also....if anyone wants to join a us for breakfast, we're going to meet at IHOP (I-240&Sante Fe) at 0730. Plenty of parking in the Lowes parking lot.
How many are coming up from the South in your mini-convoy? We should have 4 trucks heading down from the North in our mini-convoy.

Weather forecast looks great. I hope we have a nice turn out and I look forward to meeting/seeing everyone. Be sure to note my cell phone number from your PM in case of problems.

dmmay

OKC Convoy

Hi Guys !! I thought that our Convoy went Very Well !! Even with the dragging brake hiccup !! I thoughly Enjoyied myself and will for sure do it again !! It was a pleasure meeting everyone !! I am looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next OKC Convoy !! Darn we did not have any news coverage, but that could be something to think about for the next time !!! I think we had a Good Day !! Happy Holidays to Everyone !!

Dave May

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hats off to you M1075. Great job sir.

Oh ya........................

nopics

Warthog

Bow-man

Man, I had an awesome time! It sure looks like we definitely have an "Okie Battalion" of the Steel Soldiers...what a turn out!
Here is a teaser pic, which actually turned out horrible. I took some great video though, and I'm sure James will post some better ones later tonight.
Great meeting all of you-- look forward to the next event.

Attachments

StreetbikeDepot

I had a blast, my wife enjoyed it too! You guys are a great group of guys, really made us feel like family. James did an outstanding job on getting this together.

Thanks for the patients while I fixed my brakes, they worked great the remainder of the day. I'm sure glad Warthog lived nearby and had tools to lend.

You guys are awesome we need to do this more often!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks