• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Okie - Spring Mud Run April 16th, 2011

AllenEM

I'm not going to make it still don't have my engine changed. fighting to many fires lately and spotting storms (had some good one just south of us last night). I will try next time. I was looking forward to meeting you all.

Patattack

money to enter, some snackes if ur hungry and some chain or rope, but it hasent rained so i dont think it will be any mud. getting ready now so ill see u all there tommorrow cant wait!rofl

MrArmyAnt

I'll be hungover but there. I just got my master cylinder in, and fuel filters, and will be out there installing them before I can go play. The river has water in it but getting stuck in it isn't like mud. I have a 40ft 60,000 pound air-force strap as well that's already out there. They might have actually gotten a little rain, norman got missed but we could see all kinds of storms.

M813A1

You Okie have blast out there !! I sadly cannot make it ,I have to work !! Enjoy and do not breakdown !! I will make up for the missed time at the Del City Armed Forces Parade May 14th !! Take Care and have loads of Oklahoma FUN !!!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we have 5 M1009s, 1 M38, 1 M35a2 and a suburban.

Pics to follow as I can't upload from the iphone

Patattack

thank you everyone that turned out, i had a blast and everyone else did if u guys want my pics PM me ur email and ill get them to you, if u have any too ill give u my email when u pm me. now its time to chill out and clean all the mud off!!!:beer:

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Makes me sick that I missed it :cry: Was looking foreward to getting to meet some of you and get my Deuce a little messy :-( But looks like you had alot of fun :drool:

M813A1

Well it looks like everybody had FUN !!! I am Bummed that I missed the FUN !!! Well I will be at the Del City Armed Forces Parade on Saturday 14 May !!!! Hopefully everybody at the Mud Day can be at the parade ?? Make sure if you come to the parade to BRING lots of CANDY !!! The kids will be all along the parade route waiting for the Candy !!!

OKCM38CDN

I had a great time and my little M-38CDN did fine... even came to the rescue once :-D

Lunch afterwards was good too... :beer:

Anyone with photos of my jeep in the river please contact me, I would like a copy please...

Thanks

OEFISHER

Thanks to Randy for all the great photos and to everyone who came out. I think I can speak for all of us that a great time was had by all. We definitely have to do it again.[thumbzup] Can't wait to see everyone at Del City, have to clean the old girl up a bit. The "river" car wash did a pretty good job though. Clepto when you get back in town for a few days give me a call and we will go back down and hit the trails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks