• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City 2011 Ghouls Gone wild Parade

mikew

Someone asked me to carry the roller derby girls last year, but I couldn't make it.

I think I'll try to this year!

M813A1

Come on and join in the Fun !! Warthog has said he is going to try and scrounge something up to drive !! James has mentioned that he may join in to so it should be some Fun !!

Last edited:

M813A1

OK Guys !! I need to know about how many trucks to register for the Fun of the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade ?? If I do not hear rom anyone by Tuesday I'll register 6 trucks so we have an entry in the Parade for the SteelSoldiers !! Let have some Fun and dress up the trucks scare a few people too !!

M813A1

***** UPDATE ***** Sorry Fellas but we will not be in the Ghouls Gone Wild parade !! I just got an email from the Event people tell me that I had missed the filling deadline !! It is all my fault I never noticed when the the deadline date was and I was slow in getting the registery paperwork in !! Again Sorry for letting everyone down !!

M813A1

Ya you would think they would want more applicants but Sorry they turned my application down !! I am a bit bummed but it is my fault !!

M1075

Dang, I just got the stripper pole installed in the bobbed deuce. Those girls are going to be very disappointed with you Dave!

merlot566jka

Ya you would think they would want more applicants but Sorry they turned my application down !! I am a bit bummed but it is my fault !!
I am going to call them today, I bet its not too late if I get on the horn with them. My GF and I were really looking forward to attending this. I should have chimed in early on this thread.

M813A1

It would be Fun if we could get in but I think it might be to late ?? They did not approve my application for the Steel Soldiers last week !!! But if you can get them to change their minds I am Game to join in the Fun !!! Goodluck !!!

Last edited:

merlot566jka

I called today. It is too late to register. She was polite and said sorry. Oh well, maybe next year.

We are still going in the deuce, just wont be in the parade. Will be dressed in Zombie Camo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks