• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma mini mud run

minzbigg

Hello fellow okies, I'm tryin to get a little mud run going. I have a perfect place to get our vehicles dirty (dueces too) there if any one is interested let me know we can set a date and time

minzbigg

Its off I 240 and Douglas just north if lake draper. The land belongs to tinker afb but it's open to the public and it doesn't cost anything to get in. I was thinking we could all meet in the walmart Parking lot off of I 240 and santa fe in south okc. Then convoy the rest of the way

Goober487

It's my understanding that the land actually belongs to the okc water department but no one is going to say anything until after night fall. Been out there a few times and it's good times. At least some one will be there that can pull me out!

Watch out for 4 wheelers! They make a funny crunch and but not a danger to tires.

minzbigg

Well guys We will have to reschedule for a later date for two reasons. 1: my rear end locked up on me so I'll have to find another one or find a civilian one that will work ( any suggestions will appreciated) 2: the area that we were going to go to is now crime scene since they found the body of a Blanchard woman who was murdered and they dumped her by a mud hole

Randy

Anybody know of another suitable area around central OK?

Still looking for a rear end? Last weekend there was a red K5 at the local Pull-a-Part that still has both axles in it... Just sayin'