• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

old mv storage lot in mn

sidsky

was out dirt biking and ran across this place talked to a guy but not the right guy..gave him my no# we'll see where it goes thats it for now.......

Attachments

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:shock: Man wish I could find a spot like that. Need to resurrect some of those trucks before its to late. Hopefully he ll part with some those trucks. Good luck with it!

Danger Ranger

Thats a great find. Job well done. Now if only I, I mean we, knew where it was...I hope ou decide to share when you get the right information. Thanks...

I only hint at that because I have relatives up there. Too bad there is no money for saving trucks in the budget...lol.

captain-crank

Sidsky,

I think I know that place....... it's been quite a few years, but I met the old man.

If it's the same guy, he was a bit of a crusty barnacle.

Story is he went to Costa Rica a few years ago, got into some bad stuff and no one has heard from him since.

His womanizing kid handles things now but all he does is chase skirt and party.

Scraps stuff to pay the bills.

Might be a different guy tho'.

Good luck with the contact info, maybe you can save a few.

If this is the same place.......the sheds are loaded with even more treasures.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully the owner won't be like so many others and think his MVs are all have treasure hidden aboard. If he wants to scrap 'em I'd gladly pay scrap prices and take a M29 off his hands, and maybe a deuce to haul it in.:mrgreen:

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:drool:are those CCKW, If you get a hold of someone let me know, I have been looking for one for a awhile. If he calls you and you talk to him tell him that I am in the market for one, and if he is interested give him my number 352-602-9025

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW The Deuce with the 29 in the back is AWESOME! I hope you find the owner and he is willing to possibly listen to some offers, by the looks of it most of this stuff has not moved in a while I would sure hate to see it sit there and rot till its to late to do anything, you know LIKE we have all seen before!
GOOD LUCK
KK

power wagon

i wish i could find something like that up here, but my luck if i did he wouldnt sell. good eye for finding it, more pics pleases, now iam dying to see whats in the buildings . hope i dont have to wait long for more pics

sidsky

mv stuff

update guy called me,i can come back and take a closer look around,he says everythings for sale. details to come........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks