• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One Deuce battery died

Bigdog123

I had my duece sitting about a week or so and went out and the battery was dead. I uncoupled them and one was fully charged and the other was dead. I tried to charge with no success. Where is a reasonable place to get a replacement battery?

Hooper

I had my duece sitting about a week or so and went out and the battery was dead. I uncoupled them and one was fully charged and the other was dead. I tried to charge with no success. Where is a reasonable place to get a replacement battery?

Interstate carries the original one its' something like a 6tl. It costs about 150.00

Bigdog123

The interstate store near here say 189.00 and it is two hours away. Probably a walmart battery is in my deuce future. I was hopeing there were some military surplus like the axel seals cheap through Eriks but expensive (120.00) at the local big truck parts store

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The batteries are 6TL, if you search and read all the threads on batteries your other battery will need replacement before your done reading .

Srjeeper

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW, what part of NY are you in?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was in Watertown today.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would just buy a pair of new bats at WalMart.

Tlauden

Mine has two regular vehicle battery's and some of that egg carton foam stuff shoved around them to keep em from sliding around in that big battery box... Works great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks