• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oops. this one might be stuck for a while

frodobaggins

It will have to be stuck for a long long looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time to beat Frodo's record.
It took 20 posts to get this comment ? You guys are slacking. :twisted:

And to Fixx... Sorry but rofl:popcorn:

I got my m543a2 pretty buried in my own back yard, I had parked it and then just went to drive away about 3 weeks later - started spinning so I kept backing up to get a run at the little hill and then I found the soft stuff...

Ended up breaking the pear link on the end of the front winch in low range 1st gear after going through a shear pin and replacing it with a grade 2 bolt ;)

Put a hammer lock on the chain and she slowly came out of the muck - left a 12" deep trench from the differential bowls alone... The 16.00's were barely touching the bottom of the ruts in the back :p

Enjoy

MattCIMG1810.jpgCIMG1812.jpgCIMG1814.jpgCIMG1815.jpgCIMG1823.jpgCIMG1828.jpg