• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Operation Boy Scout Gwinnett Ga Scout Expo 4/22/16

Rmtaunton

I'll be at the there I hate to miss Zouts , it was first event I went to , I was welcomed and that's when I knew how great this group is . Wish I could go to both but I can't :(

Btw I would ask how to get in the ga mafia but I would think have to be asked , lots of guys I really want to meet that are close as I live between Atlanta and valley Al , ....WM and PB ecspecially .

Yea I am a new guy , but also there has to be credit to the SC guys as I know them well and there's not one that couldn't call in the middle of the night for a rescue but as I would for any SS member .

Ok don't take it as mushy you dorks

We are all still crazy for this hobby an thankfully I found people as crazy as me !!

The Stig

Btw I would ask how to get in the ga mafia but I would think have to be asked.

Yea I am a new guy
Same here on both of those.. Last years Rally was my first chance to interact with folks. Luckily got to speak with Ron (73m918) for a good bit that day. Ended up getting my MV from Clintogf not soon after the Rally. Been loving it ever since. Haven't seen or been able to connect with others face to face due to my crazy hours at work. I usually see the information for events/get together to late or Family/Work/Life impacts things. Would really like more face to face interaction with everyone. Want to put more Faces to Names.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robert is one of the bosses in the SC mafia.
He can travel into and out of SC at anytime with out any permission.
We consider him as a VIP and the Georgia mafia would be proud to have him as a member.

The Stig

Just wanted to check in and make sure of where the meet point was. I assume outside the fairground or were we planning to meet somewhere else? Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

The Stig

Cool. I've only been to this location once before years ago for a Amateur Radio show. The map I see of the site doesn't have a specific listing for livestock entrance. So is it the parking lot with the Carnival Gate or what they have listed as Gate 5 (Marked them with red arrows)

Fairgrounds.jpg

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup but my boss will not ask me to work Saturday unless he has absolutely no choice. He tries his best to give me 3 day weekend's

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am sorry I could not make it, was tied up with a extended mission, Daves move

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks