• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"OPPS" M923 meets HONDA...

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
I had the M923 out for a spin with the dogs, and a honda decided he was not going to move!...Owell....

Kevin...

Attachments

Reactions: NDT

fulleraviation

Can the dogs load up all by themselves? Looks like a big jump for them. I think I would have to have a loading ramp to back up to. Especially since we have a Dachshund!roflroflrofl

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nope, I have to back up to a hill and drop the gate..Its to high for them...
But they would try if I let them. They love going for a ride!..
Kevin...

zb39

Finally I see a real use for Honda cars. I never could before, thats why I have never owned one!:-D:-D:-D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That made my entire afternoon! Foreign crap . . . melt it down. Make a Chevy out of it.

jrou111

I'm sure it's fun to run over cars, but you could have sold the engine, trans, etc. off the car first. I know it's your car (well I hope it is) and you can do whatever you want to it, but it's like you just destroyed $500.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd have parted the good stuff out of the car before smashing it. Good pics. Careful you do not mess up the underside of the truck doing that though.

I would like to see for an encore a heavy tracked vehicle squish a charged prius battery pack. (note: fire truck needed for that..)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I salute you, Sir!

a. Exercising your property rights;
b. Making a political statement regarding import cars;
c. Enjoying your guaranteed right to the "pursuit of happiness".
d. Not barking back at those who have criticized your actions - I think they are jealous:!:

And I'll bet the dogs enjoyed the ride, too :-D

wsucougarx

I'm curious about a windshield assy I picked up today. It is about 10-12 inches wider than my deuces windshield assy. Does this fit a 900 series truck? It was integrated defrost blades on the frame itself. When I picked it up today I thought the windows were a bit wider than what I was used to :oops: Oh well, it's brand spankin new. Guess I'm going to try and list and sell it:roll: Can you confirm this is for a 900 series 5 ton?

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks guys,
Yes the car was junk. The engine was junk and the trans was missing. Was going to the scrapper anyway.. Got a whole $125.00! for it....I will post some pics of us shooting up a honda with a 50 Cal on a Hmmwv..!..soon...God I love this hobby!...
Yes, sounds like you got a windshield for a 900 series..
Kevin....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks